Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
10/26/2008 1:13:28 AM

Hello My Meshugeneh Family,

I would like to welcome a new initiate to the T -meshugeneh world Gerri Decher. I'm sure you're asking why she qualifies and I'm willing to explain in detail (that Branka likes so much).

1. She talks nonsense. Read her post words that have no meanings (unless you have a special dictionary [I have one]). So anyone reading her words will understand she's talking in a special code and is probably a T - meshugeneh.

2. She is from down under. Any one who's down under deserves the meshugeneh title. What wese could you call him/her other then meshugeneh.

I vote to let her start her on the job training ASAP. Lets have a decision soonest. Don't forget she wished us an endorphin filled weekend!!!!!

Now another guy posted and I'm not sure about him at all.

1. He's confused about his name. Is he forgetful or even worse???

2. He talks about underwear, lumps, crushing fruits and worst of all he will throw away new underwear because he finishes the grapes??? Is that meshugeneh behavior or just plain stupid??? I don't know. Tell me what you think!!!???

3. This guy that's not sure/confused about his name goes around with a garbage/trash can (????). How strange is that????? It's not even close to being meshugeneh it borders on the unreal and can we afford to have people of this caliber in our midst???

My opinion as T-Senior (meshugeneh) is that he'll break under the slightest amount of pressure and give us all up. And I say us and not himself cos he can't remember who he is. He doesn't even remember what the original topic of this forum was. How bad is that????

I vote not to accept him yet until we have an emergency meeting and possibly to send off the secret weapon to take care of him. Remember it's a free service cos she loves us so much.

Shalom,

Peter,  T - Senior

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
10/26/2008 8:05:16 AM

Hi T-Senior, T`s and T-Newbies!

Just have finished talk with Lilly. She sent me to see if Peter`s secret weapon is on line.

This forum owner is ready to ask for the mercy : if The Secret weapon is enough at good mood to hang her as the first one!

If you cann`t find any guilt with her, she is happy to be able to help you.

You don`t need to search for the bigger gilt, than is so huge number of skipped answers to Peter.

We know that T-sort lives without heart ... and we are ready to make any kind of trade.

Our AD HOC proposal is : take her life along with this forum, 21 forum members, over two hundred posts (only about 68 are waiting for the response :( :( :(  ) and over 2000 views ....

And make all things ready for the next USA elections. She will give you all needed inspiration to create your own regime of diet .... of course, you will design it to sound as FREE OF CHARGE! If on this elections win McCain - USA citizens will really have to take a serious care about possible defetiguesation ( :)  ) , and if BHO will win (Lord, be merciful please and don`t allow !!!)  ... it will be much pleasurable to play a role of keeping a diet, than to curse him for being hungry.

Ah people, ah psychics!!!!

So, our proposal is serious. Waiting for your wise decision.

On behalf of Lilly`s spoken permission,

Vladimir

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2008 8:42:00 AM

Dearest Mike Hanes,

I WISH YOU COULD SEE THAT DAY , YOUR DYING FRIEND BRANKA!!!!

WHOLE DAY THIS AMAZING MESHUGANEH PETER MADE ME LAUGHING AND LOSING WEIGHT ( you asked about the main topic; actually it has it`s theoretical phase, and it`s practice. First page and next 2-3 were theory, and all other is ... losing mind and weight).

So, whole day Peter was taking strict care to don`t allow my abdominal muscles to have even a brief break. When I felt near a death, I found PM with your dear Shirley`s invitation.

Ah, blessed God a billion times for finding that !!!Thought, Shirley is nice and serious person.

Forgot, that such nice and serious female persons must attract a little frisky ones - to marry with.

When I read your post ....... it was Apocalypse!!!! The end of life!!!!

I WAS REALLY ROTFL!!! Now try to imagine what was Peter thinking off, reading your words. Peter doesn`t know their background :)

Ah, how incredible great life!

I must send a PM to Shirley.

To express my gratitude for buying you a new underwear. Feel free to use an opium in it.

Love you Mike! Thanks for the great show! Kiss Shirley!

Branka

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2008 11:47:39 PM
Walking Garbage CanHi Peter,
 Thank you for all the kind words.  Me break under pressure???
Crazy Besides, you forget one very important element.  I live in the United States of America.  I have lived through eight years of George W. Bush.  I used to own a car, had money left over at the end of the month, and learned how to be frugile.  in fact, you taight me something about that.  I'm not going to throw the underwear out after all.  I am going to let them ferment.  When the wine is ready, I will sent you the first glass.  Don't worry about the musty smell, Oi Vey!!!! Okay, am I a Meshugeneh yet?
Shalom
Mike
http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1064573.aspx
http://sta.rtup.biz/profile/MichaelJamesCaron
http://jemple.com/signup/friend_Mikesound08
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2008 12:03:35 AM
Walking Garbage CanHi Branka,
 I thought that I should come back in when Luka posted in Shirley's forum and said something about having to pick you up from the floor.  Shirley did not know what he was talking about so I told her.  She is still pretty even when her face goes like this.
Shy WhistlerEmbarrassedI believe we have found another way to loose weight.I tried being serious one time, but Shirley put a Full length mirror in the bathroom.  Now I can't stop laughing.

GOD BLESS YOU
Mike
Easter Cross
http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1064573.aspx
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!