Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
10/25/2008 8:00:38 AM
Hi EVERYONE :-)

As soon as we all are so ... MESHUGENHES ...
and, at least ME, declared TERRORIST,

let me tell you this:

What is laughter? Laughter is a form of eustress that releases those bad and distressful emotions that cause harmful chemical effects on the body (Berk & Tan 1996). Laughter is like an exercise; that is why your stomach sometimes feels sore after a good belly laugh. Just as in exercise, there are two stages to laughter: the arousal phase--when the heart rate increases--and the resolution phase--when the heart rests. A person's heart can reach up to 120 beats per minute (bpm) when laughing. Laughing can lower your blood pressure, increase vascular flow, and boost the immune system. It gives the diaphragm, abdominal, intercostal, respiratory accessory, and facial muscles a complete workout. Some people, depending on how they laugh, may even use their arm, leg, and back muscles when laughing. Laughter also releases endorphins in the brain; these are our bodies' natural pain killers (Wooten 1995). Endorphins are neurotransmitters that attach to the same receptors in our brains as the opiates. Opiate drugs not only cause us to lose touch with reality, but they also numb pain. When we laugh, it releases the endorphins in our brain; thus, laughing is like taking opium or morphine without the adverse side effects (Kalat 1995).

... so, the more you laugh, the more you drug yourself! ... and try to use as many parts of your body as possible! ... BUT!!!! - FIRST - take an EKG and measure your blood pressure! ...
IF you DIE, don't just FAINT! DO IT RIGHT!

Still,
HUGGING YOU TO PIECES

Anamaria
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 8:26:00 AM

Hey AnaMaria,

Welcome to the club. You are now a fully endorsed member of the meshugeneh club.

Now that we all understand that we're drug addicts there is one thing your excellent article didn't explain.

How does it affect our sex life?????? Since you're in house expert please explain!!!

We're not afraid and can accept the truth.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 8:29:05 AM

MESHUGANEHS, DEAR MESHUGANEHS!

CANN`T WAIT TO SEE ANAMARIA`S ANSWER!

I THINK ALL MESHUGANEHS WOULD BE BLESSED TO GET THE RIGHT INFORMATION.

AH!

WHAT COULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU, PETER?

Branka

+0
10/25/2008 8:36:19 AM

Joe,

I agree with you so much! A few hours is enough to cann`t find the cord of this thread :) ...

Yesterday, terrorisM .... now sax and narcotics ...

WHAT IS MY NAME?

WHERE DID I COME FROM?

Will anyone be kind me to get back my basic directions ?

I think I am close to understand what MESHUGANEH is ....

Should I consider myself as advanced (related to yesterday) ?

I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWERS!

Vladimir

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 8:56:37 AM

Here we go again. Poor Vlad (? that is your name???),

I try and keep my meshugeneh friends here on the right track but to no avail. They will not behave!!!! What to do?

Not many choices here. You either accept them for what they are or reject them. If you dare reject them I'll have to use my secret weapon (T- AnaMaria) and you'll be counting your days from now on. Meshugenehs can't stand rejection. So once again Vlad be warned!!! And don't forget as the T - Senior I also have a few T's in your neighborhood. So beware and be aware. Once a meshugeneh always a meshugeneh.

The sex and drug addiction is a new direction we're in the midst of researching and exploring. More info available soon. We're in Beta stage now.

To answer your final question. You're progress is satisfactory. Consider yourself a meshugeneh in training. I've always believed that on the job training is the best. 

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!