Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
10/24/2008 11:57:16 AM
Oh my, what happened with all my smileys?! They disappeared even from their site!?!

Will this one has the same fate?

Hus, Anamaria
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2008 12:52:26 PM

Dearest T-Member from The Area Beside The Carpathian Mountain's,

I will let our Senior Member from The Area Beside The Dead Sea to take one detailed observation upon your case. For me, very symptomatic is  period in which you were invited to become a member of Communist Party! It was the time when your Creator of Golden Era already has had furrowed Celestial Fields ... and the members of Securitatea were all around :) ... finding themselves as a very talented democratic potential :) ... Ah, Our Great Chess Player will find the key to your enigma, I am pretty sure ...

Another things make me feel very concerned :) ...

Why should we remember our Communist days right now??? I already have learned that coincidences DO NOT EXSISTS ....

Are we, of course unconsciously, offering our mentoring service to our over ocean friends, in case .... which no one of us will never wish to come, but :) ... who knows ?

But our unconsciousness has no good source of information. Today, more than ever, I am sure BHO files are moving to archives . If anyone is a gambler - I will be grateful to bet with me :) ....

T-Member from White Town

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2008 1:16:34 PM
Dearest Branka :-)

I decided to leave you live another day :-)
... and I condemn you to be in touch with me every day!

About my post and "coincidence" ... I also don't believe in such a thing! Even if we finally agree there is "A COINCIDENCE" in fact we DON'T KNOW THE REAL REASON, but NO COINCIDENCE! ... so don't argue with me!!!! LOL

I've already posted some other "rememberings" some where else - one of my few politics related post - and I very much hope readers could see my point and the MAIN ISSUE!

... but this is a place to spread TERROR so ...

HUG YOU TO PIECES :-)

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2008 6:23:50 PM

Hi Fellow Meshugenehs,

We are getting way ahead of ourselves in our world here in OMNIA MEA MECUM PORTO land. I see a source code is now being used in order to hide our identities. Good thinking T-Member from White Town. You might want to further codify "white town" lest BHO archive you on racist charges. :( Beware those incomers are lurking in the background.

The truth of the matter is I too don't believe in coincidences and your revelations along with my secret weapons story are here in order to open eyes to truths. Truths they simply don't understand and fathom. Truths they haven't experienced and truths they haven't seen.

For a while now I've been trying to convey the dangers and in many cases find closed doors and minds. Why is it that people can't learn from the mistakes of others and the tragedies of others? Why is it they have to experience it themselves before they understand and.........then find it's to late?

As you my T meshugeneh friends know I am not a christian but lately a thought keeps on going through my mind "forgive them for they know not what they do". But forgiveness in this case will be worthless unless many open there eyes and see the truth.

So, no coincidences and more truths are necessary to save not only the USA but the world cos it really is turning into a small village, isn't it?

I now understand why I convinced my secret weapon to let you live another day T-Member from White Town. It wasn't easy but worth the effort. Luka can now enjoy your cooking for another day.

Shalom,

Peter

Senior T - Member Period :)

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2008 6:25:37 PM
Another typo!!!!!!
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!