Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: TODAY MATTERS-
8/25/2005 10:28:22 PM
Hi Kathy, Carole again, you know what M. Marston says is so true... This falls in line with the forum I think you posted the other day--two days in the week you should never worry about... There are two days in every week about which we should not worry, two days which should be kept from fear and apprehension. One of these days is yesterday, with its mistakes and cares, its faults and blunders, its aches and pains. Yesterday has passed forever beyond our control. All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday. We cannot erase a single word we said. Yesterday is beyond recall. The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow, with its possible adversities, its burdens, its large promises, and perhaps its poor performance. Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control. Tomorrow's sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds, but it will rise. Until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet unborn. This leaves only one day - today. Anyone can fight the battles of just one day. It is only when you and I add the burden of those two awful eternity's, yesterday and tomorrow, that we break down. It is not the experience of today that drives us mad. It is the remorse or bitterness for something which happened yesterday or the dread of what tomorrow may bring. Let us, therefore, do our best to live one day at a time. I think if we just follow this, and do the very best we can with each day that we are blessed with, then lots can change in this old world! Less stress for one...Remember our Lord told us to not be anxious for anything, or be concerned with tomorrow, for what do we even know if we have a tomorrow.... Carole http://www.community.adlandpro.com/go/mosyjim60 http://www.cash4cashflows.com/jamesmossbarger http://www.sitesell.com/bestsites3.html
James A. Mossbarger, Sr.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 10:37:08 PM
Hello my special friends, Thank you so much for your thoughts, It is very grand to make someones day,Please try very hard to always make it a point to be an influence in someones life, we all matter, CLay- Yes, You are also now a big part of influence in my life,I will never forget your words of wisdom for me and your great stories,I even told someone today about the flea and the elephant story.I really like that one, so very true.Thanks for being there for me today,It was most pleasurable. your friend,kathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 11:31:58 PM
Hello Kathy, Everyday matters, especially when God lets you wake up to start another great day. Very well said, a nice article to keep in mind for sure. And, anyone that knows you Kathy, has a positive influence, because chances are, you passed it to us. God Bless you Kathy. Have a great day respectfully,
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/26/2005 12:41:38 AM
Hi Kathy, How true! How True! We have no control of Yesterday it is gone, we have no control over tomorrow is yet to come, but what we can control is TODAY. "If you want to succeed in your Life, remember this phrase:The Past does not equal The Future.Because you failed yesterday; or all day today;or a moment ago; or for the last six months;the last 16 years; or the last fifty years of Life,doesn't mean anything...All that matters is:What are you going to do, RIGHT NOW!!?" (Anthony Robbins)
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/26/2005 1:03:20 AM
Remeber today will become yesterday. It's our yesterday that determines our future? To ya Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!