Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: TODAY MATTERS-
8/25/2005 9:55:18 PM
Hi Kathy, Great post and food for thought. Thanks for the invite. Warm Regards Donna aka texgirl
+0
Clay Page

94 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/25/2005 9:56:51 PM
Hi Kathy, Great thought to ponder. There are always treasures to be found in each day and the influences we have on other people is more than we'll ever know. As today, someone special influenced my day right when I was being challenged with a choice to be a negative or a positive influence and out of the blue, this someone called and for a few minutes engaged in a positive conversation and we said our goodbye's until next time we meet, I hung up the phone and the choice was easy to make, the positive one. How many other people here today have experience those type of experiences today or in the past? Thank you Kathy. Have an awesome day everyone! Clay
Clay Page CLICK HERE
+0
8/25/2005 9:58:52 PM
AMEN! Kathy, it is great topic...how do you come up for those? You know that I learned meaning of TODAY, really it matters and that's only thing important! I am taking day by day since last year, and now I can truly say that it's nothing more important than here,now, today.Also, how I fill my day. Otherwise, I could become miserable, negative, unhappy and that would be very destructive to me, as well to people around me, who care. Live my life as I'd be someone else, the person I'd like to be. This is latest trend in psychology. Tryed that, works. Blessings returned, Good night to all Ania
+0
8/25/2005 10:20:37 PM
Hi,Kathy! Thank you so much for the invite! I am so proud and honored to be a Partner with you in the Expert Team! Thank you for sharing this fantastic Forum with everyone! You are an amazing Woman! Thank you for being a very special Friend! I Love You! God Bless You & Everyone At AdlandPro! Your Friend In Christ, Shirley Ruth Caron http://shirleysphotoalbum.tripod.com/my_photo_album http://caronsnovelty-gifts.tripod.com
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 10:21:41 PM
Richly Worded and Yeah, What Clay says too. I like it. Excellent! Your Friend, Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!