Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Ads for Idiots
9/15/2008 11:55:02 AM

Hi Joe,  I would rather  see programs explode than downline explode ! ! ! ! !   Actually saw that too on a site ! ! !  

The idea is to create words that explode and tantilize the senses.  Afterall, everyone is joining and those not joining are missing the boat. They just don't see the possibilites and are missing out.

Better join now, as the offer will not be there tomorrow.

+0
9/15/2008 11:57:59 AM
I Have been trying for over a year to find a business without alot of money, and no hype.. go to http://www.freedom.ws/ladyred2000. check it out, love and light,Ladyred
+0
Ricky Majtyka

55 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/15/2008 12:00:59 PM

Hi Mary

Copy and paste has become second hand for me. Frankly, I'm sick of it. I sent 2,500 emails off a list of 20,000. From that I got 13 hits!

I did a 30 day challenge for the affiliate site here on adlandpro. I received 7 new sign ups. I spent about 200 hours that month.

It was all free advertising techniques.

I'm turning into a click bot with all these traffic exchanges I make time for.

Believe me when I tell you I have days like that. Especially when things are going well and windows decides to shut down on me! 

Ricky L Majtyka 12 Second Commutehttp://www.12path.com/GetStarted/
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2008 12:06:39 PM

Hi Doreen,  GDI has been around for quite some.  Sorry never saw a bizarre ad from them. Hopefully you will always compose your own ads.

See you are new and did not pick up that this is discussion thread.  If you click on my name and send me a note, I will send you some places to put ads here in Adlandpro.

Thanks for stopping in and I hope to see you coming back to my forum threads.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2008 12:27:01 PM

Hi Ricky,

Copy and Paste has it place.  Those ads have been designed to make them pass filters. We do wish we could make at least minimum wage for our efforts but that is not the way we get paid for working on the internet.

But my point is, if you say  "I met the owner for lunch and he told me the company had doubled in size in 24 hours" then by golly you had better had lunch with the owners and not be telling fibs.

If you can't prove what you say in that you never experienced it, then refrain from that statement. Some say, Joe Smooo made $1,000 in 3 hours with this program, then tell me how that worked for you.  Who is Joe Smoo? ----bet you don't know him.  If you make $1,000 in 3 hours and I can call you on the phone, visit your home office then lets talk. Otherwise, what Joe Smoo does may not be duplicateable.

I well remember an Adlander who bragged about making huge amounts of money but his profile pic showed him sitting in a basement with the electricity box in the background, cement wall  and the laundry basket sitting beside him.  That kind of wealth I can do without.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!