Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sarah Palin
9/11/2008 7:44:17 PM
There is so much miss information going around.  And most of it is not true.
It is hard to hold politicians accountable, unless you take a care ful look at what they really have done so far, not empty promises.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2008 7:45:59 PM
I would love to have someone in office who is out for the betterment of the people and our nation.  And who works on solving the many problems, and run our nation more like a business, efficient and less wasteful of our massive resources and funding.

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2008 10:33:10 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2008 12:13:04 AM
Welcome
+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/12/2008 10:12:15 AM

Ok folks,

This is how I see it.  I have never goten in to the politics that much and this year WE ALL NEED TO!

I live in Oklahoma and I have spoken to hundreds of people through my job and I can only remember talking to only one person so far that is for Obama. Everybody else was for McCain.  What I havae noticed is that most people fromt he south is for McCain and most people fromt he north are for Obama.  WHY IS THAT?

I don't know and really I don't care.

What we need in Washington is someone that will do the right thing for this country and for the people.  Listen to the people and do what they want and not what the politicians want  to do so they can line their pockets with more money. 

YOU are able to vote for whom you want in this country wither that is Obama, McCain or a monkey.  We have that right to do so.  All I can say is that I would have voted for McCain for I believe he is the lesser of the two evils here for I didin't thing we had that much of a choice this time around.  BUT... Now that Palin in McCains running partner and seeing what she has done for Alaska they got my vote!!

Wake up America and see waht REALLY needs to change!

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!