Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Sarah Palin
9/10/2008 5:37:40 PM

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your post, and I truly enjoyed reading this, compared to all the slander and out right lies that the Liberals are posting everyone. I would also like say something to G. Lee.

"I've got to ask you, G. Lee, are you saying Linda's email is a fake, and not facts?  Is this fastcheck website your's?  and are you saying this site is all facts, truths?  No slander?

Well, I've clicked on your link, and just what little bit I've read, doesn't sound too unbiased to me. 

Facts are Facts, and unbiased is unbiased...

Thank you Linda for allowing me to post

Hi Judy, good seeing you again

Sandy

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2008 11:17:03 PM
G Lee,

Thanks for the link to the website
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2008 11:19:01 PM
Sandy,

Thank you for posting.  And there is no way of really knowing the unbiased truth unless you were lucky enough to be standing there to know the truth as it happened, what was said, what was done...
+0
9/11/2008 11:41:01 AM
It is amazing how so many people can get the wool pulled over their eyes and think they can see. This woman is not telling the truth. All the attacks and deceitful comments made by her and the rest of the Republican party is shameful. They know that the only way they can win in November is to divert the country's attention away from all that is and has been going on here in our country. The foreclosures, the Iraq War, jobs being lost and being sent overseas, the devaluation of the dollar, the energy crisis just to name a few. People overwhelmingly do not like George Bush's leadership but will vote for McCain anyway. Why, because of Sara Palin? She says she knows how to handle Russia because her state is close by. Hummmm! Then I guess the governors of Texas, NY, Washington, Minnesota etc. that boarder Canada and Mexico know how to handle these countries. This is logical? I hope people can look at the facts and make a decision on what the candidates are really saying. Not on these unfounded, untruthful, misleading attacks that are being sent out. If you like the last eight years well I know who will vote for. If you want things to get better than Obama is your choice.
+0
9/11/2008 6:26:24 PM

Maybe ypu should look at her a bit closer.

Or will you wait until she is in office and discover (whoops)

another self serving inept war mongereing  crook is  at it again.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!