Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sarah Pritchard Our 18th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award
9/23/2008 9:49:18 AM

Thank you Sharon,

for preparing this little celebration for me (although I realise that it isn't a little task in doing so, thanks).

I've been coming here when I can and appreciate your efforts and everyone's kind words for me.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sarah Pritchard Our 18th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award
9/23/2008 9:51:39 AM

Thank you Jerilyn,

for your visit and congratulations. Sadly, I can't share any furry friends pics at the mo, but I hope to soon.

I have a new camera and have been snapping wildly!

Angels cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2008 9:53:50 AM

Hello Jen!

Thank you.

Visitors are always welcome.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2008 9:56:00 AM

Hello Pat!

Lovely to see you here.

Thank you for the congrats and the enthusiasm.

Keep on smiling!

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2008 9:59:16 AM

Hello Steven,

No apologies necessary. I haven't been able to get here much myself, which I feel rather sad and bad about.

Thank you for your lovely message.

Angel cuddles and blessings to you,

Sarah

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!