Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sarah Pritchard Our 18th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award
9/17/2008 2:00:24 PM

Bonjour mes amies!

Dear friends I'm so sorry that I haven't got here much.

Thank you for your kind words. I intend answering all of you separately and am looking forward to having my computer working again.

I will start with my Lord Phil.

Thank you for your wonderful words and the wolves. You know how much I love wolves.

I hope to have my computer working soon so that I can enjoy my visits here with all you lovely people. It's getting rather complicated, trying to bring it back to life, but we are doing what we can. Fingers crossed that I don't have to buy a new one.

Angel cuddles,

Will be back soon as I can.

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sarah Pritchard Our 18th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award
9/18/2008 2:42:59 PM
"Thank You Sharon"

Hi Sarah!

It's so very nice to see you here as our 18th DWOTW. :)  I knew it was just a matter of time before I would be writing my personal greeting to you!!

I look forward to your posts around our community and it's always wonderful to see your 'smiling face' at any time.

Have a most pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...I apologize for my belated visit.

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Henry David Thoreau

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2008 2:48:50 PM
"Thank You Brother Lee"  :)

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2008 10:50:11 AM

Hello Barb,

Thank you for the lovely hugs!

I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to get here very much.

I'm missing my online friends a lot.

Thank you and angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2008 10:54:21 AM

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the congrats.

I did enjoy my week although it was far from in the spotlight and I feel bad about not answering people's messages sooner.

Life is coming back to my puter, very slowly.

I hope to be back here in full force very soon.

Now don't all run and hide!!!

Missing you all a lot.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!