Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sarah Pritchard Our 18th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award
9/21/2008 10:58:04 AM

My Lord Joe!

Thank you for the distinguished hugs. I could get quite used to them you know! LOL

I'll be back soon spreading lots of angel cuddles and of course, they'll be distinguished now. Ooh la la!

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sarah Pritchard Our 18th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award
9/21/2008 10:59:13 AM

Thank you Mary!

Red roses are my favourites.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2008 11:00:36 AM

Sharon and Lee,

Thank you for this lovely fête. I'm sorry I couldn't do it enough justice.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2008 11:03:47 AM

Thank you dear Fionnuala,

What lovely words. I'm honoured to be within the same circle of friends and a business associate with you.

My puter is slowly coming back to life but it is a long drawn out process.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2008 9:46:35 AM

Hello Terry,

And thank you for your kind words.

I don't seem to be getting any email noticifications from Adland and I have to keep searching through forums to find the right place to post or to see what other people have posted. It's very time consuming with all the other probs that I have at the mo with my computer.

Hence the delay in my reply to you, but I'm determined to answer everyone.

The rose and angel cuddles will go down nicely at the moment, to calm my frustration.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!