Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: POLL -PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW ... PERSON OF THE MONTH - POTM OR ........
9/9/2008 6:46:47 PM
Hi Peter,
I am not going to list 1001 excuses as to why I have not been as active on Adland of late other than to say I experience the same technical problems that have already been mentioned and add to that where I live is not kind with communication technology, (it's the pits).
I was delighted to be featured as a POTW and did my best to reply to all who congratulated me, having said that, I make no apologies because I don't get to visit the forum on a regular basis, I do my best.
It's just life happening. It's the nature of things, all life has it's cycles and the quiet pauses can be seen as a gift to hear the inspiration and guidance that occur to cause us to rethink the direction our soul is urging us to explore

Luka is a wise young man, he will understand what I am saying.

It is obvious that you Jim and AnnMarie are appreciated by many and I personally enjoy what you all contribute. You have all accomplished a great deal and I think this slow down is just a phase that will lead to a re-new-al. Trust that you brighten many people's lives....even if you never get to see the fruits.

May your hearts be open to life's unexpected surprises.
May they come in beautiful and unusual ways.
May you have the ability to see the universe is filled with mysterious messages just for you.
Keep inspired.
Gerri

http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Blinkies/jellybeans.gif

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2008 11:00:26 AM

Hello Kathleen,

As I said in my previous post we'll definitely consider a sponsor list but that will take time.

Thanks & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2008 11:30:15 AM

Hi Gerri,

Good to see you here and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

We all experience technical difficulties from time to time. The point being that fortunately most of us have more online time then offline and we feel that friends and past POTW winners could and should support us more then many are. 

The forum does honor those that contribute to the community and we wish to continue doing so in the future. In order to do that we need the support of all our friends.

Thanks again & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/11/2008 5:18:38 AM
My vote is in. I appreciate you guys!

Blessings!

Kevin

"Helping others, to help others"

+0
9/11/2008 6:49:43 AM
Hi guys,

I voted POTW...I can't imagine it changing LOL. Although I've been online less lately, I think I've managed to cast a vote each week. When I come to and realise I haven't received an email about the latest week's voting, I go the forum and get to it that way.

All the best,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!