Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Troubled Souls
8/15/2008 12:20:57 PM

Hello Kathy,

Thank-you for coming and sharing your favorite Poem.

Yes we all have choices in life and it all depends on the trail we want to follow.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 12:26:48 PM

Well Michael,

about choices if you follow greatness and goodness then others will make the right choices using other great and good people as an example.

If you walk and talk like a turkey you become one, if you fly like an eagle you will soar!!!!!

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 12:33:11 PM

Thomas my Friend,

What a surprise as I always thought you liked Poetry. (lol)

Thomas I am proud to hear you enjoy mine as much as you do my friend. To find out my words are as calming as you say, would make any Poet proud to share more with you.

My friend there is no need to ask for permission to ask to quote a scripture verses in my forum, as they are very inspirational to all and speak the truth.

Blessings to you and your loved ones Thomas my Adland Brother.

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 12:51:10 PM

Hi Sarah,

Thank-you for coming back and supporting my Poetry.

Sarah your view of my Poetry gives me a diferent outlook of my wording. You are right tho we can help our Mother Earth by leaving her alone, without putting all of our poisons back into her.

People are not giving her a choice where everything should have a choice like us humans. Just think of the Harmony there would be around the world.

Love, Light, and Gratitude

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 1:13:07 PM

Kathy,

The 2 choices you have used for examples here are very good ones. You can become wealthy and good people from following that type of a person but only  "if" you have the drive to do so in your Heart.

Kathy the next one about the Turkey is also very true, you also live as you wanted and chose to be. This would be a very good life to live because of your choice.

To soar like an Eagle takes fortitude and stamina to follow your dreams of the choice you had made. Once you get there and look back you may think twice of the road you chose. Because you are rich in many ways this does not mean Happiness has followed.

The way I look at that type of choice is if you are meant to be wealthy with your dream in life fulfilled, then you will have everything. If you are meant to be live a Turkey's life where everything is controlled for you then you will. These are the choices of everyone everyday as you can change your choice with the flip of a coin.

Blessings,

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!