Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Troubled Souls
8/15/2008 9:57:43 AM

Hi Judy,

Thank-you for stopping by and enjoying my Poem. Your thoughts always cheer me up as they are always Positive. Yes we can all change things to a Positive state "if" we can turn our thoughts to Positive.

Blessings,
Michael
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 10:11:04 AM
Hello Michael and Kari, what a great poem. Yes its a great Reminder of the choices we make here and now. Heres a favorite poem I use to read to my kids. Choices by David G. Bancroft So many choices one must make, Walking down life's rocky road, Starting with steps of innocence all take, With loving parents, who bare the load, Knowledge gained as one grows, As the questions never end to learn more, With the teen years going from highs to lows, In the identity and self-independence war, Then adulthood beckons with shoes or not, As the walk going forth, Leads to the climax of your plot, Whether it be south or north, Old age comes quickly once there, Looking back for what could have been, Pondering if all was fair, While possibly stroking your chin. A smile appears with watery eyes, As your life ends its earthly stride, Knowing the choices are all about when one dies, Determining whether or not you sit at HIS side. Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 10:25:30 AM
Michael, my poet man, thank you for the invite! I am impressed with your poetry as i have always been, somehow or something has drawn me to them, i never really was a poet fan, i remember one time in Jr.High i had to write a report on Edgar Allen Poe, perhaps God was preparing me? But in any case your words seem to have a peace about them. If i may; "A Cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." Prov.17:22. :)  Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 10:40:33 AM
Dear Michael,

Yes, we live in a troubled world full of troubled people.

Your poem gives us the message of the way forward, to help rid Mother Earth of her troubles and the people on Mother Earth of their troubles.

Your last two verses emphasize this way forward.

Love, peace and harmony.

Angel cuddles, love and light,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 11:07:13 AM

Kari my Book Partner of Poetry,

Kari thank-you for stopping by and sharing your opinion my friend.

Choices in life is what we turn into People can say. With saying this they are speaking the plain Truth.

You chose to be Negative and your main goal it seems to me, is to hurt everyone you come across.

To chose Positive your main focus I have seen is to help as many people as you possibly can in your lifetime. 

Everyone has the choice to turn everything around in their life just by thinking Positive.

Blessings Kari,

Your Muse Partner
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!