Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Podo Pierre

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: ARE YOU A RACIST?
8/18/2008 8:13:35 AM

My dear friend kathy

Racist means.

Right answers can incite silly thoughts (RACIST).

If you feel someone is making a racist remark, by accepting such a remark makes you a racist. Look away from the body ,the eyes,  the color, the state of mind, the difficulty, the understanding and build a pillar of hope in what you believe in. If you cannot trust and love yourself, you will always be a racist. The desire to look on other peoples priorities, comfort and successes may drag you unto being a racist. The greed of wanting to be like others or to be in their shoes, plants a cornerstone for racist remarks.  Just be yourself and God will walk with you. He is not racist.

Pierre Louma

Podo3500
+0
8/18/2008 10:31:41 PM

Toasty Subject. 

Some years ago, I remembered a debate among a group of fellas regarding Satan.  There was a Nigerian in the group who said, "Why are you so angry at Satan?  Allah made him too." -- that comment made me pause and I have to agree the brother was correct.

I Love the International Community.

I was the ONLY female in a class of 23 guys back in the 70s.  We were in training for wireless communications [24 weeks].  I had no problems out of any of the fellas and was on of three with the highest GPA at the end of the training.  The ONLY other minorities in the class were two Hispanic brothers, who joined the armed services on the buddy-program.

Joshua Packwood, recently made Black College History, I am proud of him.

4.0 Average!

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2008 9:08:50 AM
Thanks Jan-Joshua sure has the look of a Morehouse man! So cute (and smart) they will make you wanna holla!
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2008 3:26:59 PM
Trina posted this before.

I could not have said it better myself!

=========================

Yes Kathy, if you dislike a person solely because of the color of their skin, you are a racist. It's just like a black person hating all white people because they are white.

The world would be a much better place if people could get to know others before making such decisions. How do you hate someone you don't even know? What is to hate? To hate a person based on the color of their skin rather than who they are as a person, is ignorant.

Who are you to say any of the people you see around town are nasty? Are they nasty because they don't live up to your personal standards? Even if everyone you see is a jerk, then dislike their behavior, not the color of their skin. I know plenty of nasty white people, but that doesn't mean I lump them into a group and hate white people.

A few bad apples do not have to spoil the bunch. Either throw them out of the barrel, or just eat the good ones.

Judge not lest you be judged. People are individuals. Would you think you're being treated fairly if someone who didn't know you hated you because you are white; because they've had bad experiences with other white people?

Think about it.

We are all human beings put on this earth, to share this earth, by God.

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!