Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Busy Busy Days!
7/26/2008 6:11:11 PM
Thank You Tim  :)

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/27/2008 3:00:16 AM

Hello Tim and Diane,

It has been a while....good to hear from you and to know that Success Patrol is live and well....when I received an email to let me know that my subscription had been cancelled I thought that SP had been put on the back burner.

I have re organised my work schedule to give me time to do what I really want to and that is to work online....while my off times may not tie in with all the training...which you will soon start again I hope ...I am looking forward to your guidance and direction.

Do I go back to the site and re sign?

Have fun

Bryan

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2008 12:07:09 PM
Bryan good friend,

It's great to hear from you again. It's been awhile. I'm sure several have had similar thoughts in regards to Success Patrol, and I'm happy to explain.

We are still working, but needed to re-organize a bit and I just felt it was improper to take money without giving full value for it!

So I cancelled ALL active subscriptions, but ONLY the subscriptions - NOT the memberships. That's a key point too because we have a wonderful opportunity to grow this company, but all in good time.

I'm going to get Diane to get in touch with you "back burner" and we'll see what we can do to get you back on track asap!

To Success!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!