Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Walter Webb

108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Busy Busy Days!
7/24/2008 11:51:17 PM

Yes there Mistrtim, very sound advise for people, but it will be interesting to see how many actually take it. Some people feel it is easier to just flood everyone's inbox with advertising spam (are you listening M. H.). All you are succeeding in doing is wasting time and peeing people off. There is a place for advertising but it is mostly to just get the product or service out there so people see it. Don't think you are really going to get a bunch of sales with it. You are just kidding yourself.

Do yourself a favor a take this article for what he is trying to tell you. Find a niche and write good content. That is about the only way for most to have any success. Remember people like Rachel Long can get away with it. She does because her list is likely in the millions and the law of average lets her get some people. But guess what, most of us ARE NOT RACHEL LONG. Nough said. Good article Mistrtim.

"No Guts No Glory"

Walt Webb

http://allsportsontheweb.com 

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/25/2008 1:10:32 PM

Hey Walter!

Great to hear from you!
I'm very happy to see that you've taken the good from my messages past & present and put them to your own advantage.
No question about it, some people just don't get it. However, when I think about people like yourself who do get it, I feel like my message wasn't in vain. I feel good about actually helping someone.
The point for me to remember..is that people are at different stages of understanding. When I consider my other forum, I see the same message disappearing under the same old same old.. Those people don't even stop!

Well..for example..this morning I stopped. I listened> and I LEARNED something that will move my business closer to the goal line.

I hope people stop and listen to you and to me Walter, so that they too can join us at the finish line :-)

Best regards, Talk soon.

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/25/2008 1:18:44 PM

OH!!

I just got word that after a VERY short time online your NEW BLOG All Sports On The Web has received a PR 2 !! Some people have spent months and months wallowing in a PR 0 !

There really isn't a secret is there Walt? It's all about content, dedication, and even a little fun :-)

Thanks for YOUR success!

Tim

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Walter Webb

108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2008 1:28:25 PM

Yes well all you can do is put it out there, whether people want to take advantage of the pearls is another story. To use an old adage (Groan) You can lead a horse to water but can't make them drink.

Great quote from Aristotle too, about making it a habit. This is so true in everything we do and is the main reason we grow as people

"No Guts No Glory"

Walt Webb

http://allsportsontheweb.com

+0
Walter Webb

108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2008 1:30:20 PM
Thanks Tim, you and Diane can take a bow. It is amazing what you can do when you listen eh!! lol
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!