Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Busy Busy Days!
7/24/2008 3:01:09 PM

Hi Friends!

I'm sorry not posting here very often as of late..but likely with your inboxes filled with LOTS of stuff (junk mail mostly..lol) you probably didn't miss me much ;-)

What I'm writing about is another post I made in my other forum here:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1075709.aspx

but because of my rules of not posting advertisements, I am going to just repost the text of my message with the links taken out.
I feel it's THAT important to any of you still sitting on the fence and not getting into Social Marketing through Blogs and other methods.

So without further ado.....

Folks.

Do yourself a favor and READ this whole post!

Your regular posting here in this forum is simply a waste of your MOST precious asset. TIME!

You think you're saving it (TIME), and you're hoping to get some visitors with your efforts by posting here and everywhere else, but I know you continue to see  mostly $0.00 in your deposit balances, and even LESS in your accounts!

It doesn't work!

My recent post about the Twitter Squeeze in this forum tried to get your attention to this fact, but I failed to reach most of you, so I'm back on the horse again trying another approach.

That of just giving the truth to you straight..without sugar coating!

AdlandPro can be a powerful resource, but advertising here? forget it. We've seen it all! heard the promises..even went for a few of them. Nothing you try will work on the majority of us who've been here any length of time. Period.

However AdlandPro DOES work in another respect. SOCIAL MARKETING! Developing contacts, learning from other people, and developing a solid marketing reputation! It's what I did..and it has brought me a long ways from where I was when I started here.
In fact the whole internet seems to be moving in that direction..which is why I felt it so important to share
Twitter Squeeze with you! 

I used to post ads just like all of you are doing! I even get tempted sometimes when a hot promo comes through to post, but you know? It is a waste of time for the one or two sales I MIGHT generate here, and considering the loss of "credibility" it's one step forward, three steps back!

Bless him, Kenneth Sword, for all his attempts years ago to tell me about blogging, and how I resisted his efforts! Boy if I have ANY regrets..it's about that! I should have listened!

Let me tell you people. I created a NEW site. On my own, with my limited programming skills, and in LESS THAN three months, I've managed to get that site to the #1 spot in Google over 27 MILLION other pages!!

I never would have learned that by posting my ads here and everywhere. I learned by getting into blogging, and onto the seminar calls. By listening to people like Jack Humphrey's and Samuel Clark, and yes.. our very own Kenneth Sword!

Thank goodness I did when I did..because things are moving SO fast now..it's tough to keep up!

So I have TWO suggestions for your success. Take them or leave them (but don't ever say I never told ya so!)

First go to Twitter Squeeze and get plugged in to training and learning how to effectively market using Social Marketing and Social Networking, and then go to  SuccessBlognet and get yourself a FREE blog and even more training. I'll show you exactly how I got a site to #1 in Google in less than 3 months, and how I get loads of FREE traffic and I won't charge you a CENT!

To YOUR Success!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Busy Busy Days!
7/24/2008 3:30:52 PM
Hi Boss :-)

I do hope Tim that people do not ignore what you have said here, as what you are saying is so on target.  How many will listen though? 

When you asked me this morning about Successhealthnews and where we were on Google, I kind of held my breath..lol..as you know..I hate holding my breath....

Drum Roll Please:  We are indeed holding the top spots for these very targetted keywords.

I can hear it now...so?

The "SO" my Adland friends is so simple... everyday people are typing in keywords...they are seeing our site..we can sell our targetted niche products or services...we are reaching people on the whole of the internet...not just other marketers...think about it!

What we are doing is working..will work and will continue to work..why...because we are giving information..we are creating a conversation..not for the short term, but for years to come.

We are indeed a Success!

Diane

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2008 8:05:28 PM

Hi Tim - and Diane too!

Boy I have been missing all of the SB calls -I just can't be there on a weekday during working hours. And, since I lost my blog when things went down, I haven't been able to sign back in to start over. 

And, then I was sick and now here I am and seeing this post made me want to jump back in.  And now I have a grandaughter due any day and have to help there.

I did have a minute to click on Twitter Squeeze and got a blank page - would you post the actual link?? 

Nice to see you both!!  And Tim, you are absolutely RIGHT - as usual!

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/24/2008 8:18:16 PM

Hi Judy,

We've been missing the conferences too..but perhaps it was necessary to take a break to let people know just what they were missing. You know.."absence makes the heart grow fonder"lol

In fact the host losing all our blogs was probably the best thing to happen, because at that time I was actually reviewing another system, and the problems we had with the old one AND the system crashing just made me look all that much harder.

Anyway. It's time you did get back to things and you'll be welcomed back with enthusiasm :-)
The link can be found in the upper area of the website to create your own.
I wish I could say we had access to any of your old files..but such is not the case.

Regarding the Twitter Squeeze, I would be breaking rules to post the link here but I've just been informed by my handy assistant that you've been sent the link ;-)

Great to see you again Judy!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2008 11:20:42 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!