Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What Do You Believe
7/23/2008 8:55:11 AM
Hello Nick and Girls and the next to come :-)

This is indeed a very inspirational reading!
Its hard to say something after this!

Jill your story is a plus and brings more!

God's love is not based on what we are or what we do. His love is un-conditional.

God's Love

It's amazing and incredible, But it's as true as it can be.
God loves and understands us all, And that means you and me.

His grace is all-sufficient, For both the young and old.
For the lonely and the timid, For the brash and for the bold.

His love knows no exceptions, So never feel excluded.
No matter who or what you are, Your name has been included.

And no matter what your past has been, Trust God to understand.
And no matter what your problem is, Just place it in His Hand.

For in all of our unloveliness, This great God loves us still.
He loved us since the world began, And what's more,
God always will!

© 2000 Thomas Dougherty

Thank you so much Nick for this reading!
With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2008 11:29:57 AM
Greetings Nick, hows Canada these days? i like the post of course, thank you! I believe God will judge everyone at there own place and time, i have no consern about that my faithful friend. God believes in you no matter what you do or who you are in the first place. I also believe if we are in Christ, there is no condemnation (Romans 8:1), our sins are continually cleansed (1 John 1:7-9), and none of them is even placed on our record ( Romans 4:8). Salvation is complete (Romans 7:25). Its imparative believe for us Nick to spread the Gospel and share of our good faith daily. God_bless you my friend, have a great day!! :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2008 12:13:45 PM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you Brother Nick,

These are some awesome truths that we need to ponder upon constantly. For we all have to stand before the judgment throne one day and give account.

Mathew 7:21-28
True Disciples

21 “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. 22On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

Building on a Solid Foundation

24 Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. 25 Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock. 26 But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn’t obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. 27 When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash.”

28 When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, 29 for he taught with real authority—quite unlike their teachers of religious law.

I learn much from these verses.  Bless you Nick.

hugz

Pauline R

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2008 11:15:13 AM
Hello Nick,

Thank you for sharing, in your unique way what the words mean to you.  I had intended to post yesterday but life got in the way.  Then last night and early this morning, I watched the controversial movie "The Last Temptation of Christ" and remembered you post here.

The idea put forth in the movie was controversial because, after the Crucifixion, Jesus lived as a man of the earth, raised a family and he was happy here on earth.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2008 12:15:09 PM
Thats Hollywood for ya Jim, if you know the real story of his death and resurection then it wouldnt be any consern to you how the movie ends. Makes for a great talk though, the media just loves to eat that up. 20 minutes of my Rabbi Jesus being flogged is pretty accurate though. :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!