Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: The Welcome Wagon - 3rd Edition
8/23/2005 8:17:18 AM
Hi John, Very interesting idea! Let the new comers feel the friendly atmosphere at our forums. Regards,
+0
8/23/2005 8:50:43 AM
John, This is a wonderful idea. I have to say that before a Welcome Wagon was official Kathy Martin was the first to welcome me to Adland...and she certainly made me feel that "this was the place to be". Were it not for her warm welcome I may not have become truly involved. Thanks John and thanks Kathy! Margaret
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/23/2005 9:37:26 AM
Hi John, Thank you for the invite and I commend your Welcome Wagon what a great help and show of support for new adland family members :-) Keep up the Great work my friend , Lee
+0
Marsha Mckinney

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/23/2005 11:07:46 AM
Thanks John for such a nice idea. Linda Peregory took us immediately under her wing when we bungled in here! She took the time to send out a letter to all of her friends to invite us to be friends, and so many people responded, I was just overwhelmed with the angel that was sent to us, and we have met and talked with so many wonderful people! ANY kind of help and support is ALWAYS appreciated! Thank you adland, and ALL you wonderful people, my friends or not...yet! lol. Blessings to each of you! Fredie and Marsha Mckinney
Greetings from your Texas friend! God's blessings to each of you, always,
+0
8/23/2005 11:36:16 AM
Hello Beverly, Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day! JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!