Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: The Welcome Wagon - 3rd Edition
8/23/2005 11:43:42 AM
Hello David! Thanks for taking the time to invite the new members. You are a nice person David. Some people don't see the importance in community relations; you obviously are not one of those persons. Thank you for caring and thank you for your support. Take care Buddy! JOHN
+0
8/23/2005 11:47:14 AM
Thanks you for your help Karen! It's much appreciated. :-) Have a great day! JOHN
+0
8/23/2005 11:54:05 AM
Hello Linda! Good to see my new friend here! Thanks for the kind words and for you support. I'm hoping that with the help of my friends we can build a better community. I want make people feel welcomed when they arrive. I have had people tell me that AdlandPro is like home away from home that is the kind of atmosphere I would like here all the time. With the help of my friends we can achieve that. Have a great day Linda! JOHN
+0
8/23/2005 11:57:46 AM
Hello Vera! Nice to see you here! Come by more often, your smile is always a welcomed addition to my forums. Take care my friend! JOHN
+0
8/23/2005 12:07:48 PM
Hello Margaret! Kathy is awesome! I appreciate her so much. She is a lot of help to me and to all here at AdlandPro. If she knows you need help she is there right away. Margaret, you hit it right on the nail about people getting involved if they feel welcomed. That is why Kathy and I feel strongly about what we are doing here AdlandPro. As far as I'm concerned Kathy is also a Goodwill Ambassador. This place would not the same without her. Thank you Margaret for your support! JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!