Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What could be better than FREE?
7/14/2008 1:10:37 PM
Thank You Brother Neil  :)

FREE Is The Best 4 Letter Word!!

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/14/2008 3:59:03 PM

LOL - I find this very interesting. Comments have been made advocating how wonderful free is, yet my opening thread asked the question "what is better than free?"

..... My link was to One World United. It is NOT a free to join program.

Personally I do not like free programs at all.

Any program that entices people to join for free is misleading. People flock to these programs with dreams of hitting the jackpot without investment.

CRAP!

Free to join means just that..... "free to join."

I've tried a number of freebies. You get a few join under you.... then slowly but surely the ball stops rolling.

Why?

Because another latest greatest Freebie came rolling along and took the thunder out of those who joined. Since they never invested anything into it, people are quick to jump on another "so called" latest greatest sure thing.

One World United is a GREAT program with a product that fits the times. A discount membership club.

Even our plastic membership card has a value in itself.... it doubles as a MasterCard Debit Card. Load it with your own money and have the convenience of shopping anywhere MasterCard is Accepted online or offline even if you do not use it as a discount card. Yet - it is in fact a discount card giving you discounts on any item purchased with our participating merchants both online and off.

PLUS we have a discount travel program that is truly a discount travel program. Our prices beat Travelocity and Expedia by as much as 22%.

When you finally tire of the freebie mentality and program jumping from one latest greatest to another - come on back and seriously look at One World United.

Membership Means a Great Deal!

One World United

Love Light and Laughter

Neil
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 9:53:06 AM
T Y
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 10:26:05 AM

Hello Neil,

What is Better than Free

A rewards program that offers you the benefit of using it's services for the first thirty days Free of charge.  If the rewards are what they say they are, it will more than pay for the membership fee.  Now if the rewards program compounded it's power of the people that belong to this rewards club, could compound the member benefits.

I believe both our programs offer similar rewards and benefits.  Our approaches are simply different to attain a similar goal.  To help folks Save and Earn Rewards at the same time.

Thanks for your views on free.  But I must say Free can work to your favor when offered in the true spirit of giving and helping others succeed.  If your  main goal of a free offer is for self enrichment then you will fail the relationship building part of any home based business, network marketing or MLM organization.  Your results will be dismal.

However if you offer the tools of the trade, the knowledge to use them to power you toward success in any enterprise then, maybe FREE ain't so Bad.  ;-)

In closing, I can see where there is a great disdain for all the freebie offers, but it is the follow up up after giving that makes the difference.  If you do not follow up with your new student/friend/mentor/benefactor then you will never grow the relationships, that make having a huge list of friends, profitable both monetarily and personal.

Have You Clicked Six Today? The Hunger Site Click All Six Tabs and Give to each Cause Daily.  Thanks

Jim Allen a Hi-TEK-Redneck-Marketer

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 10:40:00 AM

Mary - YVW..... LOL