Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mike Smith

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Are you an eavesdropper..?
7/12/2008 11:52:40 PM
love your perception John. Your right, and yes people do not realise the risk they could be putting themselves into.And how many of us want to hear it anyway. I must be old fashion. all the best MiKe Smith New Zealand
M C Smith
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/13/2008 12:08:06 AM

Hi Phil

According to the other Phil, that's Dr Phil I mean, each succeeding marriage has less chance of survival than the previous.  If the divorce judge cut everything 50-50 each time, you'd have to have started out with a few $million.

Re: Dr Phil, yes, I know, too much time on my hands...

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2008 4:21:58 PM

Hi John,

You just did something that I didn't think was possible.  I didn't think that "Dr." Phil and I would ever agree on anything.  However, if my experience was any measure, then he was actually "Spot On", on the money.

I've made a few dollars in my lifetime, and I've spent a few dollars in my lifetime, and you know the sad thing about it, was how much fun I thought I was having back then.  But as another Veteran of the Marriage Wars, Jerry Reed, once said...

"I'm just very grateful to God everyday that my eyes flutter open and I can jump out of that bed!"

Jerry also had a solution on how to cut your losses...

Instead of always getting married and divorced, about every three or four years, I'm just gonna go out and find a Woman I don't really like, and buy her a House." 

Believe me, it sure would be cheaper!  But, as Ol' Blue Eyes says,

That's Life

Y'all Have A Happy Week Now Ya' Hear,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/13/2008 8:24:43 PM

Hi Phil

Mate, it's the fraternizing that makes it hard, pun intended.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!