Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Are you an eavesdropper..?
7/11/2008 4:01:45 PM
Exactly, John   ROTFL 

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2008 7:34:59 PM

Hello Again John,

You really do cover a wide range of fascinating topics.  My Granny always taught me that people like these were raised in a barn or at the very least out in the Wild by a pack of Wolves.  Or as my old Uncle Jess would say, "They jus' ain't got no couth!".

Well, thanks to modern technology, I don't listen to them anymore.  I use a sweet little device from  SECURITYPRO USA which will jam any type of Cell Phone within 30 meters, or around 100 ft.  I must warn you, it's a little bit pricey, mine was around $700, and you need to have someone who is a non-civilian to make the actual purchase for you.  The XT6000 is a  high powered pocket sized cell phone jammer that will disable all cell phones in all countries including the new 3G band.

If the price is a little high, or if you just want to shop for exactly what you're looking for,check out E-MOBILE SOLUTIONS for the largest selection of high-quality jammers I've ever found online, at a wide range of prices.

By the way, I am not affiliated with either of these Companies, just a big fan of keeping the peace, and enjoying it as well.  Let's face it, if we can't teach them any manners, isn't it wonderful that we can still have some peace and quiet?

Thanks John for another great Thread.

Have A Great Evening,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/11/2008 8:25:01 PM

Hi again Phil

Thanks for your kind words. Perusing the newspaper throws up some interesting topics sometimes, then my warped mind kicks in.

You are obviously a man who has "been around" (knowledgable) as we say down here, so I'm happy you find my forum interesting.

Cheers, and take it easy over the weekend.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 3:50:28 AM

Hi John,

Phil, you never cease to amaze me. Here I thought I was the only one that knew about cell phone jammers.

I looked into it when I had my restaurants and it came in handy for many reasons especially with staff that were constantly talking on their cell phones while at work It worked like a charm and productivity went up dramatically. :)

All the loud mouths in public places will eventually get their dues. It is a small world and one of these days......

I remember when the cell phones first became so popular. You remember those big cumbersome instruments that fell a million times and nothing ever happened to them. This is a true story even though it's become folk lore in many places but in this case I was witness to it. I was sitting in a restaurant in South Africa and a group of Kugels (= JAPs in America) were sitting and jabbing away each and everyone on their cell phones. One of them answered her phone and her first response was "how did you know where I was?" :) Oh, well a stupid kugel to boot. :) :)

Thanks John for your great topics.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 7:39:42 AM

Hi John, it's kindof funny sometimes. This past week I received 3 text messages from someone I knew not, and they shared their most intimate details about what they were planning to do in the next few minutes. I was tempted to text them back and join in, but I didn't as before long I had a phone call from that individual wanting to speak to someone whom she thought she was texting. I politely told her she had the wrong number...

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!