Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Vel
Vel Am

319 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I do not consider my self a Racist but this is interesting !
5/14/2008 12:01:33 PM

I don't care about Obama, Hillary, McCain, or them other guys.  

I voted for Jesus in 1975 as my leader and King.  I have never seen any rulership to change my mind since.  

You see Jesus understands everybody, he even reads peoples hearts.  He aches for our pain, loneliness, and confusion.   He trys to help us, many continue to look to human kind to solve their problems.   Humans can not solve their own problems. 

It is real simple either Jesus Rules or he doesn't.

Vel

- - Matthew 6:33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU. 34 So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness. .. . . . http://www.presidentialfield.com/abelchat/ Jeremiah 33: 3 ‘Call to me, and I shall answer you and readily tell you great and incomprehensible things that you have not known.’”
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2008 2:06:29 PM
Hello Mattias!

Linda this is a reply to Mattias and may be off topic. The examples are related to the topic. In no way I mean anything to make harm. Just thoughts to make the subject polypleuric (multilateral) perspectives.

Sweden is a multi-ethnic culture where the immigrants have rights to vote in all levels. I know Jönköping, your home town very well. Jönköping is a very heavy religious region in south Sweden, some say the heart of the Christian Democrats (KD). Somewhere very close to Jönköping is Lammhult. Many of the people in Lammhult vote on KDS, but Lammhult is also the center of the biggest racist organizations in Sweden. Does that make sense? Could a believer on Jesus be racist? Hmmm. We live in a strange world. (Above statement is from my own experience while I lived in Sweden).

God did never tell man to separate into parties, not in any known religion, neither to find solutions out of or through the parties. Where economy is involved the parties are working in an Anti-Christian direction. All parties in the Christian world they work in the name of God against God. I can give you facts to any party in western world. Even The Pope works devilish sometimes. The worst example is that the Pope blessed Mussolini and Hitler in WW II. 

Mattias I know that you are not Catholic (the are very few Swedes being Catholics) and you many think that it is not of yours concerns. Hmmm. Of course it is. The whole system in Sweden and the function of all European and American (south and north) has same roots and the problem is the same for all of us. It is built on the Orthodox and the Catholic Ecumenical Church. So don't combine religion to electing systems.

Now as for God and Greek mythology. Nowhere is said that Greek mythology or any mythology is religion. And what is religion. Isn't that another way to rule the world?

I believe in God but there I stop. God gave me, as He did  with all human beings, a brain to think, compare understand and if I can to contribute to a positive direction.

The word mythology is badly understood or translated in English and other European languages. Mythology is the unwritten real history of this world as it reached us today thought legends, tales and stories.  There is a comparative system to find out the truth behind real history in a myth.

As for NEMESIS and NIBURU I used two mythologies to give my opinion in my last post. Do you want me to relate them to MAYA myths? It is easy.

To the reality!
We live in a world using the representative democratic system. This means I vote A and at the end there is no A, because the representatives are like sheep they do what the party leader says. Checking this deeper we find that all leaders are also controlled which means they don't care what you vote.

Direct democracy is what we are doing here. Everyone represents his own opinion. If you write A it is always A. If the statement is good then the others will accept it or they will decline and reject it if it is a bad statement.

The American Democratic Party is forced to have two candidates fighting against each other for not letting the Republicans rule for a third mandate period. As I wrote in another forum USA is not ready to accept a colored PResident and maybe of Muslim background.

Hillary is the representative of WHITE MAN in this fight. I have seen many clips on contradictions between Hillary Clinton and Barack Osama. That is wrong and she will make a step back very soon. I am sure they will stop this very soon if they want a united Democratic Party. The rest of the world asks for that. No one wants a BUSH REGUIME to continue. President Bush is known as the representative of the biggest lies ever.

She may be a President and first Global Lady but after bad happenings. I wish I am wrong. I see a world in hunger. White man took everything from all the others. United Nations are controlled and unable to do anything. Folks will rebel and revolt for food and water. The climatological changes and nature reacts with force. Everything points to a period of big changes for good and for bad. Since everything is related to economy war is the only word to defend "what is mine".

Barack Osama will be "sacrificed".  We all know that. The period for Sinclairs and Templars is over. They could have ruled the world peacefully and being human. They have chosen to have "the dog feed and the pie whole" meaning they concentrated everything *the whole global economy) to very few and under the umbrella of the International Bank to which all countries owe money. They could share what belongs to us but choosing to take the whole pie results to a "next time is my time". This will happen for or later. We are all enslaved to work for the system.

To all of you in USA. I recommend you to use your rights to vote. It is a shame a country like USA who claim to be the representative of human rights, to elect a president with 24% of all voters.

Take a step forward to change the world BE ACTIVE and TAKE PART in what is happening out there and SAY YOUR MEANING . Those who rule, they fear right now, they are loosing everything because they do not have anything to give anymore.

As I wrote yesterday . I am proud being white, and so should all white people in this community be. We are not those who made wrong and we do not rule the world. We are also victims. Look what is happening in China, in Burma, in whole Africa. Where are is the "IN GOD WE TRUST PRESIDENT" and the "UNITED NATIONS" and all charity organizations to give smiles to those who lost everything they had at the last earthquake in China and the typhoon in Burma.

Dear Sara!
What do you know about Osama? Why do you think there is a confrontation in the Democratic Party right now. Can Hillary win? Or is it time for you American to understand that USA is not fo USA but for their foreign matters. The life standrd in USA depends on the rest of the world. In this case there is no diffrence between both your parties.     Maybe a new Holocost is planed this time in your country

Mattias and Vel Ammons!
Does those people have any human rights? Is God and Jesus there? Where is Buddha and Mohamed. It seems that they all disappeared. They forgot their PROMISE TO MAN. Did those people do anything wrong? We will never understand God and His NATURE.

This is a nice Greek song written against globalization - fits in very well in here.

PROVATA - SHEEP
(rough translation by me)
by Sfakianakis

We got a wolf to guard the sheep
let's not say names in a bright house
Some small sheep fight alone
they fight the wolf that entered their flock.

Sheep wake up our turn is coming
and you shepards go get a haircut
Sheep wake up, reach the hills
Wolves will exist as long as sheep exist

There was a bear watching the wolf,
the wolf who was counter-watching
Wolf, the bear is not harmless
Now hurt, it’s dangerous

Kindly regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Vel
Vel Am

319 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/14/2008 2:40:22 PM

Georgios:

You are educated enough I think to understand this.  Much of what you say is correct.  You seem to see the world clearly.   Man's problems lie in the fact that they have ignored God, and what his place in their life should be.

You are so right most of the World's Religions have mislead humans about God and Jesus.  Their teachings have turned to political macinations instead of teaching the truth from the Bible.  Acutally the Bible foretold these things would happen, the world and it's religions would be in turmoil when it was time for Jesus to Rule.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/20070315/article_01.htm

Here's a copy of the New World Translation of the Bible online for your convenience.     http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/index.htm  

I have studied the Bible and compaired it to what various religions teach for over 30 years.   This leads me to make the choices I do.  The more I understand the Bible the more I see the religions of the world do not teach it.

Georgios, I really do enjoy your thoughts.

Vel

- - Matthew 6:33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU. 34 So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness. .. . . . http://www.presidentialfield.com/abelchat/ Jeremiah 33: 3 ‘Call to me, and I shall answer you and readily tell you great and incomprehensible things that you have not known.’”
+0
5/14/2008 3:55:51 PM

I´m a christian and not a racist and have never been either.I´m a christian with jewish roots.

Let true democracy bring fourth the best President for U.S then, no matter of colour!

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
5/14/2008 7:55:38 PM

Greetings All

I have always been amazed at the way " The Bible " seems to slip into nearly every conversation in Adlandpro. Regardless of the intended topic. What really amazes me though is that nearly everyone referencing the bible refers to it as if there were only one ( The Bible ).

There are so many different bibles in the world that one could spend a lifetime just trying to read one verse from every version. They are printed in thousands of different languages so most likely there are many different versions. Would the person having the original word of God version please step forward and put an end to the confusion?

The reason the Bible is referred to so often in so many contexts is because there is a version of it that supports nearly any train of thought and even the wildest of imaginations.

Here is a bit of irony concerning the bible and China. Also, it gives one more reason why the bible is so well publicized. It is a very profitable publication in any version.

Bibles Banned at 2008 Beijing Olympics

CBNNews.com
November 5, 2007

CBNNews.com - Organizers for the 2008 Olympics in China have released their list of items banned from the Olympic village where the athletes will stay.

Among the "prohibited objects" -- Bibles.

The Catholic News Agency reports that the committee behind the Beijing games cited "security reasons" for the ban.

RELATED UPDATE:
Chinese Denounce Bible Ban Rumors

CHINA CONNECTION:
China's Bible Debate Heats Up

Athletes are also prohibited from bearing any kind of religious symbol at Olympic facilities.

The ban seems to undermine comments released by the country's top religious affairs official. Last month, Ye Xiaowen acknowledged that he expected large numbers of religious faithful among the athletes, coaches and tourists to be swarming into the officially atheist nation during the Olympics.

Xiaowen, director-general of the State Administration for Religious Affairs, said on Oct. 17 that China plans to offer religious services for foreigners. He recognized that religion will play a positive role "in promoting economic and social development" in the future, Reuters reported.

"We are learning from practices in past Games to make sure that their demands for religious worship are met," Ye said on the sidelines of the ruling Communist Party's 17th Congress.

"Here I can promise that religious services we offer will not be lower than the level of any previous Games," Ye said. He did not say if proselytizing would be allowed.

The number of Chinese believers

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/264115.aspx

Now here is the ironic part.

World

Nanjing, China, becomes Bible printing capital of the world

by Helen Southam, on behalf of Bible Society
Posted: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 8:18 (BST)
Font Scale:A A A

Thirty years ago the Bible was banned there, but now China has one of the biggest Bible factories in the world.

A new, expanded printing facility is soon to make China’s ancient capital, Nanjing, the Bible centre of the world.

The Amity Printing Company – a joint venture with the Bible Societies – will be producing 23 Bibles every minute to keep up with growing demand for the Bible in China.

The new press will greatly increase the number of Bibles Amity can produce each year. In 2007 it printed six million Bibles. When the new press opens on 19 May that will leap to a potential 12 million – most of which will be distributed throughout China.

It’s a major step in the history of the printing centre. The People’s Liberation Army printed some of the first Bibles in China after the Cultural Revolution, including three million that were printed on presses of the Red Army. Amity Press – now one of the world’s largest Bible printers – began production in 1987. Last December its 50 millionth Bible was produced.

About 55,000 churches distribute the Bibles that come off Amity’s production lines. The new press was needed to help keep up with demand in a country where, until 30 years ago, Christianity was banned and Bibles were confiscated.

"We got to the point where the volume of work was so great we hadn’t got enough room to store the books in stages of binding and all the paper," said Peter Dean, the Bible Societies’ consultant in Nanjing. "It was everywhere."

According to Peter, there is "a really increasing interest in Christianity" in a country where an estimated seven per cent of the one billion population are believers.

"There are differing views on how many Christians there are," he admitted. "But everyone agrees there is a great interest and a lot of growth in the Christian Church.

"What excites me is our aim is to serve the Church in China. All of this new production capability is available 'first call' for the mainland Chinese Church. If they want to print 12 million Bibles a year, they’ve got it."

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/nanjing.china.becomes.bible.printing.capital.of.the.world/18520.htm

Can You Imagin? A United Advocacy For Autism Forum.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night
     and be there waiting,,,,,,,,when you awaken
Sincerely, Billdaddy
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!