Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I do not consider my self a Racist but this is interesting !
5/13/2008 6:18:33 PM
Hello friends with political opinion!

WHITE MAN FEARS FUTURE

I took a look on the posts here and I see how folks FEAR losing POWER.
GOD did not chose colour. Everyone is created by God with equal rights.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

The greatest political changes often begin with the smallest of doubts. Such a doubt is beginning to make itself heard in the US presidential campaign. Free trade, Hillary Clinton is saying, may not be so great after all. Could it signal the beginning of the end for globalization?

Globalization? -a process of the world economic, political and cultural integration which basic characteristics are distribution of capitalism worldwide, the world division of labour, migration in scales of all planet of monetary, human and industrial resources, and also standardization of economic both technological processes and rapproachement of cultures of the different countries.

The maintenance
* 1 Origin of globalization
* 2 Globalization in the politician
* 3 Globalization in economy
* 4 Globalization in culture

I am white and I am proud being that, but every summer I want ot get sunburned as an echange. I wouldn't mind if I had brown colour or black. God did never say that white man is better the the others

IT IS ON TIME TO MEET YOUR DESTINY
"ΚΑΙΡΟΣ ΓΑΡ ΕΓΓΥΣ"

The Time is near

Hillary Clinton (US-UK)
Barack Obama (GLOBE)

Here is my Lesson
TO WHITE POWER AGAINST MULTI-COLOUR

From Philoxenia Forum
A REVENGE IS PAINFUL SOMETIMES

Even a deer understands and knows what to do.
Well friends rate my choice of today
Click above

"I AM WAITING FOR RIGHT TIME"

He keeps time and he is very serious - Pressident of RUSSIA -Mr PUTIN

And the hit back is like this - Foloow the clip to the end.

Click above

If we the prophecies are right, 2012 will be the critical year and that is in next mandate period. Something must happen. There must be a reason and an excuse. WWII ended with millions people in Dachau and Auszwich and that was the excuse of the war.  I say "BULL SHIT" to use an American expression. Some of us know what will happen and we are ready to face it. I wrote in a forum that America is not ready to face a coloured President and I am expecting to see somebody murdered to start the "excuse" and that will be the reason. The Empire of the "Seven" Sisters , the Conspiracy rules the world and they will do everything to keep power in their hands, so they will use all media to do that, even their nuclear sourses. Everything is set up. Future is not bright.
It is to late to stop the procedure.

The inside collapse. I believe Obama will win the elections.  I wish he will survive, if not I am expecting a revolt in USA.

Soviet Union saw that the Muslims would be a majority and they destroyd their oligarchic system. USA on the other side gives away "green" cards.

The truth is here (my opinion) is NEMESIS (Planet X, Niburu)
Scientific Research - Recommended to watch

click above

Nemesis is a word which is synonymous with the word bane. It means something or someone that causes misery or death. In Greek mythology, Nemesis was the goddess of divine retribution and vengeance. Nemesis is also the name given to a hypothetical red dwarf star. The magnitude of Nemesis is between seven and twelve. It orbits the Sun at a distance of approximately 50, 000 AU to about 100, 000 AU. It is located somewhat beyond the Oort cloud.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE IT WILL BE DONE

Kindly Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2008 6:31:49 PM
Georgios,

Thank you for coming by the forum !   We all have the same bloodline back thru history,  we just have a bigger  gene pool these days, and many don't realize it.
+0
5/14/2008 7:59:36 AM

Hello Vel

Actually, I am very aware of racial issues. It is just color that I am not so aware of. I have traveled around quite a bit during my life time and I have had good friends of every color and creed. When I was young I lived on the south side of Youngstown Ohio and I fought with blacks, latino's and other white kids. It was a way of life back then. You either fought or got beat up. Later on in life I joined the military and became a rescue man on a crash crew in the fire dept. It was there that I learned more about what I had in common with members of other races rather than what our differences were. When I ran into a fire I knew that the black man behind me would risk his life to save mine. He knew that I would do the same for him. We were both there for the same reason. First, to save someone from burning to death and 2nd, to survive ourselves. Trust me, when someone puts themselves in harms way to help save your life, you don't care what color they are.

Sure, we are all different in many ways but we all have something in common as well. If we do not all learn to live together in peace we will all perish together in hatred.

Can You Imagin? A United Advocacy For Autism Forum.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night
     and be there waiting,,,,,,,,when you awaken
Sincerely, Billdaddy
Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

I welcome you to join me in my new network
Billdaddy's Team Builder Network

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
5/14/2008 9:29:32 AM

Hi Georgios!

If you believe in God, how can you relate to the Greek mythology at the same time?

God doesn´t want us to worship other gods.

He wants our full attention!

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
5/14/2008 9:39:51 AM

Linda, I love it!

"Obama is half and wants to be treated like a whole whiner , ooooops  winner."

Have a great day,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!