Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: KALEIDOSCOPE #: ISRAEL -The promised land
5/18/2008 12:25:05 PM
Dear Peter and Kaleidoscope friends!

Here I got something very very interesting. A must read to learn the another view of humal evaluation and gods creation. It can be so.

click above

The Greeks and Israelites come from the line of Sarah "Abraham's" wife. The Greeks where "Danites" the tribe of "Dan" "Israel". In "Genesis" it says
"Abraham" "shell become father of many nations" in the Torah. Both Greece and
Israel are both semitic origin and Joseph's rule over Egypt makes
Abraham the father over that nation. The Danites where the tribe north of
Ancient Israel close to modern day eastern Turkey. The tribe of "Dan" created and colinised what was the city of "Troy" the "Trojans" and also settled in Athens Greece. Zeus was then none other then "Judah" himself one of the brothers of Israel who was the son of "Jacob" now caled "Israel".

In both Homer's and Plato's works it describes the accounts of incountering
people from the "east" eastern Mediterranean sea on ships and on land.

Truth or not there are many articles and many sourses out there. Personally I believe that all humans have same and common roots.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2008 1:07:17 PM

Hi Georgios,

Very interesting. It definitely is worth researching a bit. I totally agree with you that there we all have common roots and are related in one way or another.

I'm going to look into this and see if I can't come up with additional information on this theory.

Thanks for the video. It doesn't explain much other then some info on the Danites but it is food for thought.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
5/18/2008 8:11:31 PM

It pains me that so many people are opposed to the existence of a Jewish state in the Mideast.  Not to mention those who deny that the Holocaust took place, because they want to avoid justifying Israel's creation.  And (as reported in our local newspaper) when Israel has an anniversary, many folks spend the day in mourning, as if the creation of Israel was such a terrible thing.  Those folks just don't have a generous bone in their bodies.  How sad!

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2008 3:58:41 AM
Hello Peter,

I'm sure that you are right. Now that I am older and wiser!!!!

I am determined that it won't be long before I start travelling and exploring many places. I'm making a list and Israel is on it.

I'm glad there aren't the same restrictions now as there were when I visited before.

I have a souvenir of my visit, by the way, a mother of pearl cross. I've never worn it for fear of damaging it. At 15, I didn't have a great deal of money to spend in each country that I visited, so I bought little souvenirs and that was the one for Israel.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2008 3:22:31 PM
Hello Friends!

Today my thoughts are with the Jewish people! I was at a MEMORIAL - ANNIVERSARY Event of a genocide.

I wish all people heaqkth, peace, happiness and prosperity.

All we are saying ... John Lennon

Greetings from Greece
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!