Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why Are You Thankful for Your Mother?
5/11/2008 2:57:38 AM

Hi James,

Glad to see you! You came with a very beautiful theme. I see you must prepare another big party next week! Wish to your wonderful mother a very long, healthy and happy life and of course "Happy Mother's Day!"! I just wait to see her paintings! Unfortunately, my mother passed away when I were 18. She was so young and beautiful! I just can send her a beautiful thought and many thanks that she made me enough strong to succeed in life. I wish to all mothers a "Very Happy Mother's Day!"

Blessing and hugs !

Adelina

+0
Chuck Detore

158 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/11/2008 4:20:36 AM

My Mom passed away in 1996.  But still lives in all her childrens hearts.  To write what I'm thankful for could take all day.

Something I saw after the funeral when we all gathered at the house (and never knew she even had this) was a plaque.   It read:

This was her last advise to me - you could say, and how true it is!

'Life is the childhood of immortality'

• And James, any emails you send, are always appreciated.  If you're like many of us, real busy, not to worry!    All The Best!   Chuck
Chuck Detore Join my social network! http://ihandy1network.ning.com/ http://sitehitpros.com
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2008 8:56:12 AM

Adelina, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. Do you have a picture of her you could share with us here? I am so thankful that my mother is still with us, and I cherish every moment I get to spend with her because I don't know how many are left.

When I was a small boy growing up, one of the things I cherish most about my mother, was the fact she took the time to read to us every day. She only read good books that she knew we would like to listen to. One of the series she read to us was the "Little House on the Prairie," by Laura Ingalls Wilder published in 1935, starring Melissa Gilbert, Michael Landon, and Karen Grassle in the television series.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2008 9:07:50 AM

Chuck, thank you for the advice from you mother, and I'm sorry to know of her passing. But you are right, she lives on in your heart, and you remember the good things she did for you. Blessings on you!

+0
Deb
Deb Kwek

161 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/11/2008 9:53:34 AM
In Loving Memory of my Mom and Grandma

1939-2004

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!