Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Why Are You Thankful for Your Mother?
5/11/2008 9:57:25 AM

Thank you James for your thoughtfulness!

TO ALL MOMS

With Love,

Branka

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2008 10:36:07 AM

Hi Deb, thank you so much for stopping by. Were you close to your mom and grandma? Blessings on you this day!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2008 10:39:24 AM

Hi Branka, blessings on you for stopping by. I hope you have a super sunday filled with happiness!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2008 10:46:17 AM

Something else I'm thankful for about my mother is her strong christian faith. I don't believe I know anyone else who sticks to her convictions as close as she does. She lives her faith on a daily basis. And there is nothing like the unconditional love of a christian mother, who would bend over backwards to help a soul in need.

I LOVE YOU MOM!

Thank you for being you :)

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2008 11:23:09 AM

Hi Jim,

First of all I'd like to wish a Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers of the world. They certainly deserve it.

I have a lot to be thankful for to my mother. Unfortunately she passed away a few years ago at the age of 89.

I've already written in a few different threads a bit about my history but I owe my mother my life in more ways then one. She was pregnant with me and was taken to the concentration camps. She and a friend that was also pregnant somehow were able to conceal their pregnancy from the Nazis. I was born 10 days after her camp was liberated by the Russians. A big thanks for her braveness and internal fortitude.

You wrote something that brought a smile to my face:  "And there is nothing like the unconditional love of a Christian mother, who would bend over backwards to help a soul in need." It certainly describes many Jewish mothers too especially in regard to their children. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!