Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Farewell my friends :(
5/12/2008 1:06:09 AM

+0
5/12/2008 1:27:24 AM

"When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life." - Greg Anderson

I understand fully what you have expressed here via this thread.  I've had much the same reaction when I receive my daily stats and see 10-120 visits to my profile and not a single message on my forums.  But then I realize that I don't have all the TIME that would be required to post on every forum I visit either.  So know that a lack of a post does not mean a lack of friendship.  I am your friend and should you ever need a friend I will be there for you.

May all your dreams and desires become realities in '08.

Your friend,

Gunther G.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 7:13:21 AM
Hello Kathy,

Oh how the times does fly!  It seems this year everyone is a bit more busier than the last and we just don't see the business here at Adland like we use too.  I think it is just the season.  Everyone is busy busy busy!  LOL!!!

I hope everything works out for the best and that we can once again have you back here on a regular basis.  I'm adding you to my prayers!

Sincerest warm hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 8:19:38 AM

Hello Kathy,

Well never give up or give in to not accomplishing your Dreams. Like Joe says its just a season. everyone is in to so much and are so busy that sometimes it does get discouraging but never give up what you are truly passionate about.

I wish you all the best in whatever you do.

much love,

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 4:46:26 PM
Your so welcome Nick. Glad I got to know you as a friend
Take Care
I''ll see you around
Kathy K