Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JoAnne Green - QUEEN OF AdLandPro POTW 150
2/10/2009 5:00:17 AM
Hi Georgios,
Greetings!
I want to say this out loud - I am with Pat on this.  You are NOT A LIAR... she has said it straight out and I agree with her.

You have always been a man who stand by his principles of right and wrong.  You will never hesitate to take action when necessary.  You always give people opportunity.  People will retaliate when attacked unnecessarily.

Let me applaud you for unblocking them my dear friend.  You have always been a kind hearted person so there is always avenue for discussion.

You have encouraged peace rather than more fight - but one thing is for sure, you do not start a fight, you only react when attacked or feel that justice or the truth needs to be upheld.

Georgios, you deserve my utmost respect and gratitude for doing this.  You actually brought tears to my eyes for your wonderful heart.

Love, Rinna
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 6:14:07 AM

I'm glad you did that Georgios.  Maybe the "peace conference"  (lololol !!!) we had on skype had a little impact??

Well, when you get to thinking about it, you generally come around to your logical side!!  LOL again.

I am very glad and hope you and Ana Maria get together again.  Be friends!  Be friends like this kitty and crow. 

Remember when I started this topic?  It is astounding and wonderful.  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/806814.aspx

Hugs and yawns.  It is 4 am in the morning!! 

Pat  huge yawn.......

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2009 3:24:34 PM
Hello Rinna! Patricia!

What once was a good and friendly relationship ends here. Sweet Dreams is my dedication. I could post Goodbye my love Goodbye but that song is to nice to dedicate. 

Dear Alain!

JoAnne posted in my forum 01.53 early morning and 1 hour 53 minutes after the time i gave her to reply. From the time she blocked me there was no communication and it is a lie that Peter tried to communicate between us. Once he tried a month back and that was not accepted by JoAnne who gave me a direct reply in her forum that she is thee who decides.

JoAnne blocked me form her forum long before I posted the poll.

A person who wants peace in conflict doesn't delete a person hours after a try to communicate because of negative response. I woke up and early in the morning I got following message from AdLandPro community.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 8:15 AM
Hi Georgios,

Your friend: JoAnne Green has removed you from his/her friend list at AdlandPro Community.

To view all your friends, please visit:
http://community.adlandpro.com/friends.aspx

To view your personal page, click on:
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/Genesis

Regards,
AdlandPro Team

My responcse to that was to ban both her and her comrade PETER FOGEL forever from what once could be a lifelong friendship.

Peter is now crying for mercy in Joanne's forums telling her that because of her I deleted him from everywhere. That was nothing Peter. Only 30 people got your message here and in my forums. In other communities thousands of people will get my message about your kindness to instruct JoAnne to ask me what to do.
By the way when did you get her confirmation to represent her? Joanne and I did not know that you were representing her in our chats. I am not only glad but very happy to have you out of my friends list and if I ever see you reenable your deletion I WILL DELETE YOU. You are just a VEILED SCAM and those who follow you are the PAWNS. Remember this Peter. They sat a wolf to wall the sheep. You are the wolf. I had no problem with JoAnne (she will defend you-I know that) before January 12th. Did you ever read what she posted to me January 10th on my birthday? You are evil and not even your God is with you. Peter you did not even respect my wish to stop post in my forum after my last word. OPINION you call that. Enough with opinion. As for state corruption I agree that your country is world famous champion for killing children and women against the will of your people. My country is world known and famous for delivering knowledge and wisdom. That country I serve.

JoAnne,
You are like me a simple person. Don't you see that your friends abandoned you. Are you a woman of 5-10 friends only? If so  there isn't much to say but SORRY I AM NOT IN YOUR Game

This is my last dedication to JoAnne. Now listen to following song and relax because "Make The Good Fight" is by now abusing your ears.

SWEET DREAMS ARE LIKE THIS .....

Click above

Kindly regards,
Georgios
PS this is just a comment. If it goes against the rules ofthe forum please delete. I kept a copy.

I feel relaxed from being abused by the lady who decided to proclaime herself hero of adlandpro. In her forums are the reasons and all evidence. It is up to her now to decide her future. Mine is clear.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
2/19/2009 3:46:56 PM

Georgios, you have my total support on this issue.  The video is the correct one to use also.  No one in their right mind would have agreed to the proposals made by JoAnne.  She is smart enough to know that also.  Then why post them in those pt.24 fonts.  I understand some people have poor eyesight and can only read very large print but that is so large even I can't read most of it.  I have to use reading glasses for small print.

Your dates of the change in my friend and who was once yours runs about correct.  How a person can make such a big influence on someone else is beyond me and that goes for all those who have placed themselves in that postition.  As you can tell, I am trying to be very careful in what I say here.  You have tried very dilligently to call attention and I praise you for that.  None of this goes behind the knowledge of our CEO and the Administration.  Bogdan is highly intelligent and effective in his administration otherwise he would not be in control of this wonderful community.

All that was mentioned was an apology from you, never once did I see any kind of apology made.  The same happened with me and being the softy I am, I gave in and apologized (again) for something I did not do.  You were right in doing it your way, that is all I am pointing out - to not give in to manipulation.

Maybe I should have PM'd this message and  you can delete if you so choose.  (If forgot about that and have posted under your last post.)  You are my friend and I understand how hurt you are from these ill-feelings and harsh treatment.

Hugs,

Sara

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2009 4:39:44 PM
Dearest Sara!

It would be very nice if I could express me myself in proper English. I thank you for energizing my feelings and for the goodness you express here by sending us your love.

WE PRAISE THE LORD IN THE AGES OF AGES

Click above
(Click here to enlarge a great mosaic ICON)

You got the point of the above message. My positive thoughts, my love and my threads will not stop because of a dispute. Though I feel very hurt and pain all over my body I have a read pulsing heart and I open the side gate to stop a dispute of ME or SHE. We both took the most extreme positions. What is sure is that both JoAnne and I made some hard critics which we later were unable to control. I still feel that what I did the 12th of January was right for the community. What followed was arranged against me. I still see JoAnne as one of us. I am hurt, bitter and very angry, but my anger is temporary. A smile only can make me feel good. The key word is not APOLOGIZE but the LEARNING BY THE MISTAKES OF THE PAST.
We are all Gods seed and children and under Him there is always a gate open for goodness.

JUST A SMILE and everything could be solved and stored.

Kindly Regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!