Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JoAnne Green - QUEEN OF AdLandPro POTW 150
2/10/2009 1:21:22 AM
Hello Alain!

Thank you so much for this teaching lesson. JoAnne and I may have exchanged some hard words lately but soon we both will realize the wrong in that and be sure we will find the paths to reunion, and contribute in positive direction.
Life is filled of trials and mankind must fight with body and spirit to come over it. I am opening several gates in that direction. All JoAnne has to do is to come in somewhere.

Kindly regards,

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 1:35:07 AM

Hi Georgios,

I am brief, and would be late for the school, but have had to come and to post my opinion.

Now I voted at your pool.

I am not sure why did you set it up, when the results may be "artificially created" as they already were recently.

I may like or not,  your way of arguing around Community, but in one thing I am sure :

YOU WOULD NEVER ABUSE ANY POLL !!!! You would never be selfmade king or winner at any, ANY ALP or any other poll.

In your honesty I AM SURE no one can have any suspicions. Please, don`t feel upset if the poll will show up you are a world wide cheater  :) . The truth is YOU ASKED TO HEAR ABOUT THAT FROM US ... but ... here is already all about the polls so well known.

Was it a wise decision?

To condemn anyone for anything (specially officially ) is a TWO WAYS ROAD .... So, one will be asked to give the proves for the words ... Then, it will be your turn to say what you have to say.

Have a great and calm day!

Luka

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 2:12:29 AM
Hi Luka!

You young Child, you are wise. LUKA thank you for your comments. I did not start that poll just for fun. I will not state anything about the poll before it ends. There is already a message to read, but I will wait.

Meanwhile this goes on I will give JoAnne a chance for a civilized person to person discussion in private or an open discussion. The choise will be hers.

Thank you for cominmg in.

Georgios

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 4:22:17 AM

One thing I KNOW FOR A FACT... Georgios isn't a cheater and he did NOT do what was mentioned in the other forum.  He DID not.  This is magnified and blown out of all proportion by other parties.

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 4:52:28 AM
Hello Patricia!

Thank you for your kindness and your active support. Today I decided to open all gates for peace. First thing I did was to re-block JoAnne and AnaMaria. I leave always an open door to such cases but I am not going to make the next step, because I did not do anything to get this kind of critics. I got a message from Bogdan telling me he wants peace too.

Peace and Love
Georgios

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!