Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/28/2008 5:05:46 PM

CONGRATULATIONS ADELINA ON THIS NEW HONOUR OF THE MOST DISTINGUISED WOMAN AWARD!

Have yourself a Milagro day.

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/28/2008 7:51:45 PM

Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank You !

You made me such a great honor !

Thank you Sharon and Lee for your great work !

Thank you Sara for nominated me !

Thank you to all friends that voted for me !

Thank you my all friends for welcomed me on Adland with your open arms and hearts !

God bless you !

+0
4/28/2008 7:55:16 PM

Hello Jim Allen III,

Thank you so much for coming here and for all your work on this community ! I'm honored to have a friend like you ! Be blessed !

+0
4/28/2008 7:58:15 PM

Hello Chris ,

It's such a great pleasure to see such an awesome lady here ! Thank you so much for coming by ! Be blessed !

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!