Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/28/2008 8:01:18 PM

Hello JoAnne ,

I appreciate you so much ! A smart and beautiful lady ! Thank you so much for your kind words and congratulations ! Be blessed !

+0
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/28/2008 8:03:42 PM

Hello Beryl,

I always see you like a woman of courage ! Wish you all the best and thank you for honored me by coming here ! Be blessed !

+0
4/28/2008 8:05:51 PM

Hello Jen ,

It's so wonderful to have friends like you ! Thank you so much for coming by ! Be blessed !

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 8:37:27 PM

Hi Sharon,

Thanks so much for a lovely forum!!  As usual you have done a fabulous job.

Adelina,

Congratulations!!  You are such a charming, warm and welcome addition to this Adland family.  Enjoy your week in the throne of our Distinguished Woman!!  You are very deserving!!

Judy

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 8:39:11 PM

Thanks Sharon & Lee!  Another Great Job!!!

To

Adelina Ghita 

On Being Selected As The 

12th

Distinguished Woman Of The Week. 

My Friend,

This Award Is Well Deserved

You Are A Very Special Friend

To Us All

And I Appreciate

All That You Do Here.

Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!