Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/28/2008 9:20:39 PM

Hello Judy ,

You are such a dear friend to everyone and for me as well ! Thank you so much for your beautiful words and for your congratulations ! Be blessed !

+0
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/28/2008 9:25:15 PM

Hello Phil ,

You are so much appreciated ! You always have beautiful words for everyone ! I'm proud to have a friend like you ! Be blessed !

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 10:44:30 PM

Hi Lee & Sharon,

Great job my friends.

Hey Adelina, Congratulations on your DWOTW win. You are most deserving of this award and recognition. Your willingness to help and words of encouragement are much appreciated. Your smile and sense of humor are contagious. Enjoy your week in the spot light and lime light.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 12:05:56 AM
Thank You Dear Sharon and Lee

Dear Adelina

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
4/29/2008 1:00:43 AM

Well done Sharon and Lee for your work ... and

Congratulations Adelina

What an amazing life you've had! Enjoy your week of partying and recognition to the fullest.

Warm regards,

Leanne

Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!