Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations For The Feature Of The Week!
8/19/2005 9:50:00 AM
Hello Kathy & John, I see both parts here as being right! lol I agree with Beverly, as people can get their feeling hurt here. But then, on the other hand, we are all adults, and should know you can only pick one at a time. Let me see here, I nominate Kathy Martin I will figure we are all adults here! Have a great weekend Adland respectfully,
+0
8/19/2005 10:07:24 AM
Beverly, I do see your point and I do want everyone to be happy about this but you can never please everyone, it's impossible. Someone suggested sending me their nominations I'm ok with that but is everybody going to be happy with that idea. I started this forum to honor people who deserved to be honored for their hard work. And the election idea was to be fairer about it and to let the community in on the fun of choosing one of their favorites. That is why I ended my forum with the statement enjoy. This was suppose to be fun but it has turned into political debate. We are not electing a public official we are just honoring a friend. I have been to plenty of meetings were people just nominate a person in public for what ever it is that there seeking positions for. But because I can understand why someone might be uncomfortable making there nomination public I will agree to taking the nominations by e-mail if there is no objections. If there are objections than please provide a solution instead of just a complaint. Thank you very much and now lets try to keep this in the spirit it was intended. Your friend, John Sanchez
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2005 10:40:33 AM
Oh my, this looks pretty tense right now. I think yes, we can all be adults! I don't think there is anything wrong with getting some suggestions on who people want to help vote for. It is not like it is set in stone. John and Kathy are only looking for help and involvement with this project. I know there has been some big issues about how people respond to others Forums and can be very unprofessional and rude. Oh well, people will be that way, you just have to move on from it. I want to vote for my Friend Shelly Hargis! She is not my only vote, but she is for now. Love ya Shelly! Your Friend,
+0
8/19/2005 10:55:10 AM
Count me in on this. Sounds Awsome.
+0
8/19/2005 11:15:02 AM
*********************************************** *********************************************** Folks there seems to be some confusion on who has already been elected so here is the list. 1st week was Beverly Armstrong. 2nd week was Emmanuel Ebeh. 3rd week was Jeffrey OBrein. 4th week and current is Eileen Harvey. 5th week will be Dave Young. We need to nominate and elect for the 6th week. The Person of the Week (POTW)and the Feature of the Week are the same project. Here is the Link: http://community.adlandpro.com/personOfTheWeek.aspx JOHN **************************************************** ****************************************************
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!