Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: Nominations For The Feature Of The Week!
8/19/2005 8:22:06 AM
You mentioned in an earlier post John, you'd be asking for a poll. These usually don't show which person voted for who or what but allow for comments in the forum section below. I agree with Beverly, some might have hurt feelings. The 2 mentioned already are both on my friends list and how could I openly choose one over the other? This is an excellent community forum and can see you guys have worked hard on it. I'm sure a way can be found where all are protected and happy! Happy Friday! :)
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2005 8:43:39 AM
Hi John and Kathy and Everybody, Now I understand. I've got a few mails about this nomination and I thought it was about the blog where we were last week. Now I see what were those about. Concerning all I've read here and in mails, I think it would be more effective if you'd (or we'd) set up some criterias as Emmanuel has done. This way all this would be more objective (if it can be said so) than some other considerations and backstage games. Hope that there will be no one offended but last weeks or some days anyhow I've spent my time reading posts rather than responding in Forums. And my feeling is that as this is not anymore a "game", but it has stake, and this is not only about recognition but other benefits... I think it would give birth to a lot of ... who knows what. Do not forget, "money are devil's eyes" I think that Beverly is completely right. And it would be better to benefit only of the good part of this initiative rather than the negative one. Hope you've got my idea here, and I manage not to heart someone's feelings minwhile. Have a great day, Anamaria PS: I would be so pleased to find out that all this post of mine is a big aberration! And believe me the most I hate myself is when I talk rot.
+0
8/19/2005 8:52:46 AM
John & Kathy, Would it be too overwelming if we sent our nominations to you privately?
+0
8/19/2005 9:06:21 AM
Oh gosh I left out the h in overwelming, how embarrassing. They should allow editing in these forums! ;)
+0
8/19/2005 9:39:10 AM
If no body objects we can have those who want to send me their nominations do so and those who see no problem with nominating on the forum can do so also. Remember these are just the nominations, the election will done in a polling site.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!