Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Re: Nominations For The Feature Of The Week!
8/22/2005 9:36:18 AM
Hello Linda! Thank you for taking the time to back me up on this matter of nominations. As you, I, and others here know nominations are taken publicly. And I do understand why some people are hesitant to nominate publicly, I respect their decision so I have agreed to receive their nomination by e-mail. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and your selection. Have a great day! JOHN
+0
8/22/2005 10:39:56 AM
Hello Michael, LOL You are to funny! Hey, Shirley is a great choice it doesn't matter that she is your wife. She is very active member of the community and deserved to be honored. Thanks for participating in the nominations. Take care my friend and say hi Shirley for me. JOHN
+0
8/22/2005 10:49:46 AM
Hello Han's! Hey, you voted twice in this forum so please send me your choice by e-mail. Thanks Buddy! JOHN
+0
8/22/2005 11:04:45 AM
Hello Everyone At AdlandPro!!! We wanted to thank everyone for their participation in the nominations. We will keep taking the nominations for a few more days so that everyone who has had a chance to nominate may do so. Please tell everyone at AdlandPro about this event. There's has been no more objections to the method we are taking the nominations by so we will continue to take them on the forum or by e-mail until we can get a polling site up. Thanks everyone for making this community the special place it is. Kathy Martin and John Sanchez
+0
8/22/2005 11:08:18 AM
Please excuse the typo, we meant to say "who hasn't had the chance to nominate may still do so". JOHN and Kathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!