Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Antonina Mayzlin

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Nominations For The Feature Of The Week!
8/22/2005 9:16:51 PM
Hi John & Kathy! Thank you for all hard works you done!!! My vote for this week is Greer! But after browsing all your blogs I think Next person to be nominate should be John And Kathy (not necessarily in that order!)
+0
8/23/2005 12:22:45 PM
Thank you Antonina for your kind words! And thank you participating in the nomination for the next person of Feature of the Week. Take care! JOHN
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2005 12:34:18 PM
Hello my friends, Thank you so much for all your participation and helping John and I with this nominations. You all are very special to John and I .John has worked very hard on trying to make fun and interesting things happen here at Adland.We want to make a difference in our friends lives and our community.Thank you for being a part of it, thank you everyone, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
8/23/2005 8:51:15 PM
Hi John, My vote is for Clay Page. He takes his very valuable time and hosts for free, business development calls like the teleclass he is hosting Wednesday, 8/24/05. It will be for the benefit of all AdlandPro members to develop their AdlandPro sites to their maximum potential. This is an interactive event. Everyone come! Here is the link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=107121 Make it a great day! Mark
+0
8/26/2005 6:11:05 AM
Hello everyone! I've been putting everyone's votes on a graph so I can keep track of them. I'll be glad when we have a polling site, this is too much work. I'm having fun but it is taking time away from my other projects. Take care everyone! :-) JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!