Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JoAnne Green Is Our 11th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award. WHOooOOoOHOoooOOoO. PaRtY Time!!!!!!!!!!
5/3/2008 10:13:37 PM
"Thank You Sharon"

Hi JoAnne!

It's so very nice to see you here as our 11th DWOTW. :)  I knew it was just a matter of time before I would be writing my personal greeting to you!!

I look forward to your posts around our community and it's always wonderful to see your 'smiling face' at any time. lol

Thank you, too, for sharing your business expertise.

Have a most pleasant day...your
OREO friend Steven.

PS...I apologize for my belated visit.

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: JoAnne Green Is Our 11th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award. WHOooOOoOHOoooOOoO. PaRtY Time!!!!!!!!!!
5/4/2008 1:38:25 PM

Happy Sunday from California, Steven!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to visit and for your kind words. No apologies needed at all. Sharon is one of the most gracious hostesses around here, and she gives one of the best open-house party.

Have a Fabulous Week!

P.S.
I hope to see you Around the World with JoAnne & Friends soon. Here's the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.aspx

JoAnne Green 
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity + Experience + Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2008 3:52:37 PM
Hello JoAnne :-)

Seams I missed this  and I'm so sorry, yet I'm happy I found it and have the chance to "know you" LOL

We didn't yet know each other too well, thou reading this and the many of your posts around (were we "stumble" in each other) I can say you are a true DISTINGUISHES LADY! and you deserve any recognition!

You did in a few time more than others in so many! LOL
(Perhaps this is the time and space relativity -to keep it short- for which Einstein is to blame LOL)

my friends for this first Award (in the series - if I didn't missed another one?!) as I'm sure you're going to win a few more!

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/6/2008 6:17:58 PM

Dear Anamaria,

I'm delighted that you dropped by and gave me kind compliments.

We seem to frequently scurry from one forum to another and barely have time to properly say hello to each other. I am glad to have you as a friend in Romania. My husband and I also have several other special friends who are from Romania. I hope to get to know you a little better.

All the Best!

P.S.
I hope to see you Around the World with JoAnne & Friends soon. Here's the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.aspx

JoAnne Green 
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity + Experience + Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2008 2:35:28 PM

Congratulations JoAnne!

Its wonderful to see you as the 11th Distinguished Woman.  It only takes reading your incredible bio to know how deserving of the honor it is!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!