Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JoAnne Green Is Our 11th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award. WHOooOOoOHOoooOOoO. PaRtY Time!!!!!!!!!!
4/23/2008 3:16:59 PM

What a Great PaRtY!!!

I am Happy that we are all having FUN!!!!! ;-)

Adlandpro IS the best online community anywhere!!! Many Real friends here and we are all here to stay!!! ...;-)

JoAnne Green,,,

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: JoAnne Green Is Our 11th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award. WHOooOOoOHOoooOOoO. PaRtY Time!!!!!!!!!!
4/23/2008 3:54:05 PM

Happy Wednesday, John!

My loyal, caring, and supportive friend, John Jay, thank you for coming to my party and for your kind words.

I'll see you Around the World with JoAnne & Friends soon.

Mahalo nui loa!

JoAnne Green 
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity + Experience + Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/23/2008 4:02:05 PM

My Dearest Sharon!

I am surprised how much this new kid on the block is receiving a lot of fuss and love. I am touched.

Mahalo nui loa!

JoAnne Green 

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/24/2008 2:25:16 PM

Sharon ,

Thank you Partner for another great weekly DWOTW Party , enjoy your day Gods speed :-) Lee

Congratulations JoAnne !

Its a honor and pleasure to see you honored as our 11th DWOTW my friend you have shown to be a true value in a short time to all Adland Family Of Friends  enjoy your week , Gods speed :-) Lee

HONOR THE 11th DISTINGUISHED WOMAN OF THE WEEK

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/24/2008 4:19:29 PM

Happy Thursday, Lee!

Thank you so much for coming to my party and for your kind words. I do value your friendship and support. You have big heart for your friends and I am glad that you are my friend.

I'll see you Around the World with JoAnne & Friends soon.

Mahalo nui loa!

JoAnne Green 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!