Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: JoAnne Green Is Our 11th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award. WHOooOOoOHOoooOOoO. PaRtY Time!!!!!!!!!!
4/26/2008 4:30:23 PM

Congratulations JoAnne,

What an accomplished and talented woman you are. Enjoy your time in the spotlight.

Love life and live it creatively,

Leanne

Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: JoAnne Green Is Our 11th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award. WHOooOOoOHOoooOOoO. PaRtY Time!!!!!!!!!!
4/26/2008 6:22:58 PM

Happy Saturday, Joe!

Thank you so much for your friendship and support and hugs.

I hope to see you Around the World with JoAnne and Friends soon.

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green 
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity + Experience + Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/26/2008 6:33:16 PM

Happy Saturday, Leanne!

Thank you for dropping by and for your kind words.

I am surprised that we haven't met before. I just sent you an invitation to be friends. I hope you will accept it.

I also hope to see you Around the World with JoAnne & Friends soon. Here's the link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.aspx

Have a Great Weekend
!

JoAnne Green 

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 12:50:14 AM

Hi Sharon - what a great choice!!! This award goes to right person.

Congratulations JoAnne!!!

You are one to be recognized for all what you are, specially for being distinguished!

Have a great week!

Respectfully yours,

Branka

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 11:35:29 PM

Dear Branka,

Thank you so much for dropping by and for your kind words.
I value your friendship and support more than you know.

I also hope to see you Around the World with JoAnne & Friends soon. Here's the link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.aspx

Take care and Have a Great Week!

JoAnne Green 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!