Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: VOTE FOR THE BEST FORUM :: MAY 2008
4/15/2008 10:51:06 PM

Greetings All

To say that ones unwillingness to vote for any of the three front runners in this presidential election would be unpatriotic, in any manner, would be a mis-statement.

To vote for McCain would be to vote for a continuance of the Bush - Cheney doctrine for war and illegal occupation of nations around the world. A continuance of the most corrupt, anti American and constitution assaulting administration in the history of this nation.

Hillary has a criminal history, along with her husband, that only the Bush family could rival. She also has a very difficult time with telling the truth. Please study this woman's history before you cast your vote for her. Also, look carefully into the deeds and objectives of the " Tri Lateral Commission " before you vote.

Barrack Obama has some very good ideas and I believe that his intentions are well founded. Unfortunately though, his lack of tenure in politics would leave him very vulnerable once thrown into the snake pit with more experienced politicians. Voting for him would be like throwing a guppy into a school of pirhana.

There is another candidate who will still be in the running in November. A candidate who believes that we need the constitution. A candidate who has a long history of opposing all of the corporate corruption that has so permeated our government. I believe that Ron Paul is our only hope for salvation as a nation.

None of the front runners seem to be concerned with bringing America back under constitutional law. We have lost a lot of our freedoms and civil rights over the last few decades. Particularly during the Bush administration.

I urge all Americans to look very closely at Ron Paul before casting a vote. Do something that the media and the pundits have not done. Allow this man a fair opportunity to present his ideas and his policies and beliefs. I believe that once you get to know Ron Paul, he will stand out like a full moon on a starry night.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/?tag=War%20On%20Drugs

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

Stop Illegal IImmigration

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:
 http://pub-network.ryze.com

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If you had to vote today, who would you vote for President?
4/15/2008 11:26:05 PM

Hi Lee,

Interesting idea and I'm curious to see the results.

After reading the previous posts there is a mixed feeling of "none of the above" and/or why isn't Ron Paul in the list as an option?

Personally I've always felt that it is our duty to cast our vote since that is our only way to influence the outcome of any election. Those that don't vote shouldn't complain later on about the results. They had their chance and didn't take it.

BTW, even though I live in Israel I vote for every Presidential election here in Israel at the US embassy

I am not very impressed with any of the above candidates but they are what we have to choose from. Are they worthy and/or experienced enough for this task I personally have my doubts but one of them will get my vote unless there will be other options to choose from on election day.

Unfortunately Ron Paul hasn't been very well covered here in Israel so other then what I read on the net I don't know all that much about him.

The other 3 well as I said earlier on election day I'll cast my vote for the one that I believe will do the least "damage".

What I do find very interesting though is that Barak Obama showed his unwillingness to salute the US flag and sing the anthem and I wonder that not many people are really cognizant of that fact. Very questionable to say the least.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
4/16/2008 12:22:33 AM
Hello Lee,

Sheryl Lock says it best, but if we have to chose I would go with McCain at least he will keep God in this country of ours. Hillary is not at all what we need she has proven she is not truthworthy.  Barrack is just a joke, who wants this country under Islamic rules which is where we would be going if he was in charge.  Anyone that has no respect the USA Flag doesn't belong here with us. All he has is BS gift to gab.
Here is my two cents.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 2:26:28 AM

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 3:07:00 AM
Being a Canadian I find the results of the votes so far very interesting !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!