Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
David Nettles

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: If you had to vote today, who would you vote for President?
4/15/2008 5:10:03 PM
Hi Joelee,

Back on the HOT subjects! We may should not go there! I saw an entry for (NONE OF THE ABOVE) the big probem with this is if that is the way you would like to vote there is a down side. It means you can no longer complain about what the government does or does not do it means you give up your voice on the matter. So the way I see it maybe it would be a good idea.
What ever happen to asking what I can do to help my country instead of asking what the country will do for me.

I will place my vote for John McCain I don't like it but I am not going to give up my voice.

My very best regards,
Dave
David Nettles lives in South Florida and runs his Home Based Business full-time. He is also the publisher http://www.BusinessAtHomeIncome.com http://Blog.Businessathomeincome.com
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2008 5:14:55 PM
Hi Lee,

Thank you for thsi opportunity.

I would not vote for any of these people.  But there is one man who is running, but does not get any credit because of the news media.  The media and the ones in Washington D.C. do not want this man named Ron Paul to be anywhere near becoming president, because Ron Paul is for truth.  Ron Paul is for the Constitution of the United Stetes.  Ron Paul is a wonderful caring man that is thinking of all people not just a few, to take him somewhere, or give him power. He doesn't need that.  Ron Paul says "the government is here to serve the people, not the people serving the govenment."

Ron Paul is my hero. We have not had the constitution in operation for over 100 years.  Don't you think it is time to get back to what our forefathers sat down for us.

I am voiting for Ron Paul and only Ron Paul.

Shalom,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
4/15/2008 5:21:15 PM

I agree with Gregory. We do not have a solid leader that I think we can put our trust and faith in. Our country is in a terrible mess.

Everyone say a prayer that a great leader steps forward!

Madeleine Wagoner

Automated Cash http://www.CreativeIncomeTips.Com Simple Index Trading System www.BigCommissions4U.Com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/15/2008 7:30:28 PM

Thank You , for sharing and allowing us to read your whys . My vote and why post will be added tomorrow . enjoy your evening Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
VOTE FOR THE BEST FORUM :: MAY 2008
4/15/2008 7:43:57 PM

Also Do Not forget to visit and VOTE FOR THE BEST FORUM :: MAY 2008 !

To inspire and reward !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ALSo get all your friends to come vote !!!

Good Wishes to all the nominees Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!