Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: New Profile Photo
4/14/2008 6:46:47 AM
Hello Dee,
I have to change photo's because I normally have Cait in the picture with me & she is changing fast. She hates to have an old pic up. Of course she is only 13 so, she always looks great. LOL! Maybe I will put up a new pic soon.

I like #3 although it may be a bit small in the profile area. But, you just look like you are having so much fun. Hmmm, makes me kinda wish I was there.
If nothing else you can always put 2 of them in your gallery.

I understand that a picture is part of your branding but, I do laugh at people that say they are 70 & their pic is from when they were 20. LOL!

Sheryl Loch
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/14/2008 6:49:40 AM

Just had to get that in there for you!
Sheryl Loch
+0
4/14/2008 8:48:48 AM
Hi Dee - I am just sooo confused. I am so used to seeing you as you look in number 1 it will be like you are a different person!!!! lol

The photos are all lovely but I think like Dimitra said 1 or maybe 2 are more like a profile photo.

You are going to have a hard job deciding when everyone has a different opinion.

You need a few more guys in here to vote and give a different perspective.

+0
4/14/2008 9:10:46 AM

Hi Dee

I like No 1 because it is more of a close-up and I am used to seeing it all over the net.   Also, I think you have a beautiful smile in No 1.

God bless,

Oniece

Leave a legacy for your family or favorite charity. http://onieceg.realstew.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/14/2008 10:30:05 AM

Dee,

You have a beauty that shines like the sunshine. Your magical radiance is both inside and out. Clearly shown in all your photos my friend Stay blessed my friend Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!