Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: New Profile Photo
4/17/2008 7:32:50 PM
hello Sheryl,

The photo of you and Cait looks wonderful.  Those were the days when I was 13 yes I can remember posing for the camera all the time .....

Can't wait to see the new photo of you and your daughter.  Yes the wedding was fantastic, we all had a good laugh what can you expect from an Irish wedding, hehehe!

Yes I know what you mean there's a few of those voters around.  I was in danger of being classed in that category myself that I thought I needed a new photo.

Take care because I care

Dee

+0
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 7:35:53 PM
Sheryl

I had a great laugh with photoof the old HEN,,LOL

Thanks for that!

Take care because I care

Dee

+0
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 7:41:14 PM
hi Janet,

To keep your your toes, LOL let's hope everybody gets used to the new photos soon.

Yes I tend to agree, there are little bit more formal.  As I said before it even gets more men into this forum feel free, the more the merrier!  Maybe we can have a party here provide the food and drink in the music.

Take care my friend, because I care

Dee

+0
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 7:45:02 PM
Hi Oniece,

good to see you here, thank you for the compliment.  As I said to others with a little bit of editing I can get more close-up view on the other two if that is necessary.  We'll see how things go.

Take care because I care

Dee
+0
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 7:47:17 PM
hi Lee,

awwwww thank you to those kind words you've cheered me up no end.  I hope you have a lovely weekend will talk to you soon.

Take care because I care

Dee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!