Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Thank You for congratulations with my birthday!
3/28/2008 5:46:35 PM

Спешит к нам лето!

+1
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2008 6:11:58 PM

Hello Georgios! You are not late here, I am waiting You!

Цветочное хозяйство

Thank You for being my friend, for yours greetings and for remembering of really great film Solaris!

My birthday is March 28 and my name's day - Lydia's name's Day is April 5 by Russian Orthodox calendar http://supercook.ru/name-day.html

Value and origin: occuring it come from Lydia. The richest area in Asia Minor (referred to as Lydia. Turkey) where in the middle of the first millenium B.C. rules the legendary tsar Krez known on ordinary expression " is rich as Krez ".

Power and Karma: the power of a name differs sufficient hardness and significant mobility. Usually it is shown that Lydia is very sociable, and aspires to communicate with all on equal, not very much paying attention on grades and regalia. It is quite natural to it, though, necessary to notice, it understanding among "mighties of this world" is far not always finds. On the other hand, it seldom aspires to show the superiority and consequently usually among associates has a reputation for the person simple and Without complexes. More often this impression appears true as vanity Lydia is difficult for naming painful.

Secrets of dialogue: usually counterbalanced Lydia very much loves every possible sentimental histories so if you have in a stock a couple of stories about any adventures, it with pleasure will listen to you. However, in conversation quite often it speaks that thinks, not very much thinking of how it will be apprehended by the interlocutor. Try to not take offence at it as behind it usually it is not necessary any intention, especially malicious.

+1
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2008 6:41:58 PM

Lydia,

Awesome Party you have going!!! Hope your Special Day was the Best ever!

Have a Great weekend as well.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2008 2:55:59 AM

Hello Val! Thank You! Have a great weekend too! Распускаются лепестки

Hugs, Lydia

+1
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2008 5:56:01 AM

From Lydias POST
The richest area in Asia Minor (referred to as Lydia. Turkey) where in the middle of the first millenium B.C. rules the legendary tsar Krez known on ordinary expression " is rich as Krez ".

Tsar Krez is known a historical King of Lydia under the name King Choesos.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0