Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Thank You for congratulations with my birthday!
3/27/2008 11:58:08 AM
13.gif
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 12:47:40 PM

Hi Lydia,

May Your Birthday Be Filled, With Smiles From Ear To Ear

And May Your Fondest Wishes Come True Throughout the Coming Year

Have A Blessed Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 1:08:51 PM

Happy Birthday Lydia!

Enjoy your special day!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
3/27/2008 1:56:34 PM
Hello Lydia,

I hope this Birthday is your best ever, one of many more to follow.

Eat, Drink and Be Merry
is what we do in France.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 7:45:45 PM

Thanks for congratulations by PM and in this forum!

My birthday is March 28 and my name's day - Lydia's name's Day is April 5 by Russian Orthodox calendar http://supercook.ru/name-day.html

Value and origin: occuring it come from Lydia. The richest area in Asia Minor (referred to as Lydia. Turkey) where in the middle of the first millenium B.C. rules the legendary tsar Krez known on ordinary expression " is rich as Krez ".

Power and Karma: the power of a name differs sufficient hardness and significant mobility. Usually it is shown that Lydia is very sociable, and aspires to communicate with all on equal, not very much paying attention on grades and regalia. It is quite natural to it, though, necessary to notice, it understanding among "mighties of this world" is far not always finds. On the other hand, it seldom aspires to show the superiority and consequently usually among associates has a reputation for the person simple and Without complexes. More often this impression appears true as vanity Lydia is difficult for naming painful.

Secrets of dialogue: usually counterbalanced Lydia very much loves every possible sentimental histories so if you have in a stock a couple of stories about any adventures, it with pleasure will listen to you. However, in conversation quite often it speaks that thinks, not very much thinking of how it will be apprehended by the interlocutor. Try to not take offence at it as behind it usually it is not necessary any intention, especially malicious.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!