Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: THERAPEUTIC TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 03-18-2008
3/18/2008 12:25:46 PM

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2008 2:02:19 PM

Hi Steve,

Great choice for profile of the day. I feel better already.

Hi Leanne,

I read your about me page and checked out your website. Very interesting work you do and I'm sure many have enjoyed the benefits of the system you use.

My invites already been sent and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Enjoy your day in the spotlight & limelight.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
3/18/2008 2:40:40 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you Stephen for your wonderful feature and thank you Joe for nominating me.

I 'arrived' in Adland last September I think and didn't quite know what to do with myself when I got here.

Lots of people invited me to be friends, I accepted their invitations, not quite knowing what to do from that point but every now and again I would pop back to check out what was happening because an email would land in my inbox.

After Christmas I made a decision to spend a bit more time here and see if I could work out how it all worked. That was when Joe was honoured as the Person of the Year. He had a happy smiling face in his picture and I'm most sure that's the reality as well and I clicked to find out a bit more about him.

Because of this, I found his forum and had a very happy time cruising through his wonderful posts and one of them prompted me to post a reply. I luckily checked the box about emailing me when replies are made and started getting to know Joe.

I don't know if you've sen the movie 'What the Bleep' but in it there is a section with Dr Joe Dispenza that talks about 'If the observer's watching me, give me s sign today in a way that I'll least expect it'

At the same time as I made a decision to spend a bit more time here I also made the decision to keep a more vigilant eye out for the signs that I'm in the right place, doing the right thing at the right time. What I've found is that the more committed I am to that concept the more 'signs' show up in my life.

Joe was one of those signs, him nominating me was another, Stephen making this thread, yet another, and now all you lovely people inviting me to be your friends, WOW that is yet another.

Thank you so much. I've never been nominated for anything like this before and it's given me such a lovely, huge, warm and fuzzy feeling inside and confirmed to me that I'm in the right place, at the right time doing the right thing with the right people.

Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2008 2:46:41 PM

Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Philippians 4:5

Hi Stephen,

Are we having fun yet?  I know I am.  Jesus said  "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.".  I guess you could say that we're doing God's work, however, the second part always warms my heart more.

Thanks so much for featuring our good Friend Leanne.  I am already fortunate enough to have met and become Friends with this remarkable young lady and I must say that her Gentle Spirit and Life-Affirming Positive Message is a Blessing to anyone fortunate enough to come to know her.

Thank You Stephen and Special Thanks to you Leanne for being such wonderful Friends

Have A Blessed Easter,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
3/18/2008 4:37:56 PM

Hello Stephen,

How are you doing. Also CONGRADULATION!! to you for today.

ENJOY!! your day.

Your friend,

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!