Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: THERAPEUTIC TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 03-18-2008
3/18/2008 9:04:34 AM
Congratulations, Leanne, on being this Tuesday's Profile of the Day!!! Enjoy the honor.
I just invited you to me my friend, as well.
                                                               Andrea
Have some fun reading A Curious Garden Talks. Great for children and fun loving adults,too! http://acuriousgardentalks.yolasite.com/about-me.php Who Let The Splashes Out??? Gillwho Did: http://gillwho.wordpress.com/
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2008 10:15:19 AM
Thank you guys! We certainly can use all the positive energy we can get.
Welcome Leanne.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2008 10:31:41 AM
Hey Stephen!!!  Good to see you back and taking a breather from all those taxes.  If you are that busy, then how can we be considered in a recession?  LOL!!!  Keep the numbers straight and may all your clients be blessed with accurracy.   Now, today's forum:  I am a magnet for positiveness!  I am very fortunate in my forums for everyone leaves great messages and participates wonderfully.  Leanne just started showing up one day in my forums and leaving such wonderful and encouraging posts.  I believe the rest of Adland needs to meet her and experience the positiveness that she shares.  Oh did you read her ABOUT ME?  Okay... I think I am well now! LOL!!! ~ Joe

!!! Congratulations Leanne !!!

I am very happy to see you featured today.  Stephen presents our friends in such a positive way that blesses our day with big smiles and heartfelt hugs.

Enjoy the day and making a bunch of new friends.

Hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/18/2008 10:37:39 AM

Hi Stephen:  Thank you for another new friend.

CONGRATULATIONS LEANNE - I'VE INVITED YOU TO BE FRIENDS - AND HOPE TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER IN THE FUTURE. 

Have yourself a Milagro day.

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2008 10:59:32 AM

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the introduction to Leanne and Joe you are such a sweetie to send this suggestion to Stephen.  You tow are both postivie influences in my life.  So for both of you a BIG HUG and wishes of MANY BLESSINGS!!

Leanne,

I just sent you an invitation to be friends.  I look forward to getting to know you!!  Have a great time with THERAPEUDIC TURESDAY!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!